retiring

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Traitin said:
I saw you today Alleandro, dont do a Pwnguin and jsut delete!

read the rest of the thread you nob-jockey

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Don't know why you all hate traitin that much, he plays a bm and is mostly solo and unbuffed...

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Well that might be true, but at least that's better then being gimped and thinking you have skill, hé sean?:fluffle:

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie said:
Well that might be true, but at least that's better then being gimped and thinking you have skill, hé sean?:fluffle:

:drink: ROFL :drink:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie said:

yer, thats why we laugh at traiten :D

Sean said:
yer, thats why we laugh at traiten :D
well i wana thank you sean for not rolling any FOTM classes before now <yet you still suck at it, which prooves its not 1 buttom, because even SEAN knows how to press ONE buttom.> and id say you have plenty of skill since you've been in thid for quite a while....man...im saying good things about sean....i need a life :(

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Sean seriously gimme a duel, im not the best at all in thid... but i deff aint worse then you... pally crush no doubt for the stun, still any chara you want ill take em on. Miekemuis is the best in thid for me... even though Aleven claims he can beat her.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Traitin said:
Sean seriously gimme a duel, im not the best at all in thid... but i deff aint worse then you... pally crush no doubt for the stun, still any chara you want ill take em on. Miekemuis is the best in thid for me... even though Aleven claims he can beat her.

lol thats like saying your bm if specc'd in CD stupid tosser, i will duel u anyday name your time + date

Traitin said:
*cough* i count duels, 2 - 0 to me vs miekemuis, she's tough but still not hard enough.. only chars i have probs with is armsmen/blademasters/vamps really.

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
That wasn't me then playing alleandro :) was Darxa my irl friend, I'll give you a duel if you want !

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Traitin said:

He sure can, If I got for him on paladin he will strafe-alot and I will die, if I go for pets he will qc root me after I killed them and cast them again or just nuke me down while strafing :fluffle:

Paladin is good but it depends on the fights classes I have problem with to kill solo

are bonedancers, valkrys all because paladin lacks some dps then a straight forward tank.
and generally shield users, due to low weaponskill

Toffie said:
He sure can, If I got for him on paladin he will strafe-alot and I will die, if I go for pets he will qc root me after I killed them and cast them again or just nuke me down while strafing :fluffle:

Paladin is good but it depends on the fights classes I have problem with to kill solo

are bonedancers, valkrys all because paladin lacks some dps then a straight forward tank.
and generally shield users, due to low weaponskill
i admit ur hard, but you dont seem to outdamage me even if i dont strafe, your lacking some damage plus my lifetap/healer = around 150 HP heal every 4-5 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom