:flame:

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
Alliandro said:
thinking of retiring my arms Alleandro,
but dont worry,
got a female HO crush merc inc named "Varlaine"

:flame:

Givf a duel on my NS first m8, without adds this time! :)

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
Mevos said:
Givf a duel on my NS first m8, without adds this time! :)

oO name of ur ns ?? since when do u play hib anyway? :p

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
Alliandro said:
oO name of ur ns ?? since when do u play hib anyway? :p

Agrols, I got abit tired of mid and decided to take a brake from it a couple weeks ago. We started a duel some days ago, but your entire group came and ganked me, that was how much /beckon was worth :p

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
Mevos said:
Agrols, I got abit tired of mid and decided to take a brake from it a couple weeks ago. We started a duel some days ago, but your entire group came and ganked me, that was how much /beckon was worth :p
are u online now ?? on ns??

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
Mevos said:
Yep, go online and I'll find you and /beckon :)
gimme few mins just finishing a Alchemy order then ill log my arms for a last ass whipe :p
ur ass that is xD

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
Alliandro said:
gimme few mins just finishing a Alchemy order then ill log my arms for a last ass whipe :p
ur ass that is xD

Haha, I dont doubt it :p

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
Somehow I managed to miss my PA :/ Oh well, nice duel m8, as expected I got my ass handed to me :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Pity really cos ure Arms feckin hurts, gotta despise the retarded 6 sec stun they gave albs but i spose we got al lthe instas so its fair. Ure prolly the toughest arms i fought in Thid tbh, but dont make a merc thats too easymode.

See ya on your next char

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
you made a thread bout retiring a character, when ur jsut gonna roll another? erm pardon me from saying but only seen you in thid few times, who are u in fallout? nice arms tho.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
lol who cares what you think ...... fuckin gimp :twak:

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
dont talk bout your charas like thta sean u girl, just a quick question for you sean seens as you read FH every 10 min it seems, have you ever had a decent chara?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Traitin said:
dont talk bout your charas like thta sean u girl, just a quick question for you sean seens as you read FH every 10 min it seems, have you ever had a decent chara?

the chars that are templated will all > u tbh gifv me a buffed duel on any take your pick

infil
pally

:wanker: how do you keep gettin re-invited to the hib thid guild btw ?? they have kicked you countless times coz your a twat

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
lol traiten, i been in thid alot before u came, been playing rvr on merc/cleric more lately if ur new in thid, tho before i took a break from thid i fought u a few times i won ofc :kissit:
tho think ill leave the merc and just improve my arms temp .. since i love my arms :):worthy:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
haha lol you always do this, tbh i think you love your pole toooooo much :p

gohan

FH is my second home
Sean said:
haha lol you always do this, tbh i think you love your pole toooooo much :p
i head sean loves a big thick pole from behind

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
i head sean loves a big thick pole from behind

actually im quite scared when he whips his pole out, its a side style also u cockend :p

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Alliandro said:
lol traiten, i been in thid alot before u came, been playing rvr on merc/cleric more lately if ur new in thid, tho before i took a break from thid i fought u a few times i won ofc :kissit:
tho think ill leave the merc and just improve my arms temp .. since i love my arms :worthy:

Traiten has actually been in thid forever i think, way before i have seen your arms in thid atleast. Ofcourse having periods of inactiveness, hes been there for a loooong time.

That being said, Sean, you're cute, big mouth on the forum and all, but you really suck at the game. Sure, blame it on buffs, adds, whatever, but everyone that has spent more than 2 days in thid knows you are easy RPs and add like flies on horseshit. :flame:

Even with a standard easymode class like a reaver, you manage to lose, how about you spend less time on the forums and more time ingame? That way you might possibly prove a challenge to the people running around in thid :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Glenmorangie said:
Traiten has actually been in thid forever i think, way before i have seen your arms in thid atleast. Ofcourse having periods of inactiveness, hes been there for a loooong time.

That being said, Sean, you're cute, big mouth on the forum and all, but you really suck at the game. Sure, blame it on buffs, adds, whatever, but everyone that has spent more than 2 days in thid knows you are easy RPs and add like flies on horseshit. :flame:

Even with a standard easymode class like a reaver, you manage to lose, how about you spend less time on the forums and more time ingame? That way you might possibly prove a challenge to the people running around in thid :)

rofl, so go on then,
1) how much did traiten pay you ??
2) what easymode class do you play
3) yer i blame it on buffs bcoz they make a huge difference
4) traiten is free arpees when im buffed :kissit:

so anything else then u cock ?

Sean said:
rofl, so go on then,

raped :(

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
Glenmorangie said:

well i've had a few chars before my uber arms that where known... cant say same about traiten... and still i r0x's he s0xs :twak: :kissit: :flame:
god i am so full of myself (damn it i am becoming the next sean)
tho i actually pwn :p

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Glenmorangie who are you?...but cheers :),

Sean your chara's really are all shit, even if you were buffed and i was unbuffed you wouldny get me lower then 99%.

Alliandro hurry up and delete, u only good for adding. ooh and let me guess your emrc was going to be crush? i knew because w/o that stun your shite... and sean u fear his pole??? lol u mustn't of noticed the crap dmg with it then!

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
Traitin said:
Glenmorangie who are you?...but cheers :),

Sean your chara's really are all shit, even if you were buffed and i was unbuffed you wouldny get me lower then 99%.

Alliandro hurry up and delete, u only good for adding. ooh and let me guess your emrc was going to be crush? i knew because w/o that stun your shite... and sean u fear his pole??? lol u mustn't of noticed the crap dmg with it then!

ofc crap dmg sure thats why i never lost vs u, and for ur information i only add if an alb is outnumbered or on retard gimps like u,
:twak: :drink:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Alliandro said:
ofc crap dmg sure thats why i never lost vs u, and for ur information i only add if an alb is outnumbered or on retard gimps like u,
:twak: :drink:

haha sum1 got pwned and it wasnt me for once :(

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
rofl, so go on then,

I actually only talked to him once, during a keeptake or something, im only playing my NS actively, but warrior, SB used to be fun. The only time you kick someones ass is when you add on em, which you do on a regular basis. All i see you do effectively is kissing Alevens ass :)

Alleandro, dont you think its just a bit sad to announce your retirement from thid... of just your 1 char? Dorimor was sad for making his own goodbyethread.... and not leaving afterall, but atleast he had the intention to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom