Retiring from Hib :(

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
just a note to all those who know me and have made my time in Hib fun, to name a few Jokke, who has been the only person more gimpy than me from day 1 hope to keep in touch m8, Mur/Skyr how u ever talked ur way into VGN ill never know but i wish u all the best of luck in ur quest to be as uber as me :p, Vipr was fun duoing when we were both ikkle shades we had some good nights in Odins :)
apart from that i've kept myself to myself from the start, what with me being a shade and all i spent alot of time solo.
when Vigilance had it's troubles and i got so many "great" responses tryin to get it restarted that i took a server break and went to mid o_O
im just comin up to rvr now and well i dont think i have anything to come back for now, there just aint the spirit that there was.

so from me to all those peeps that made my time fun /wave
have fun all and remember ur all on the same side :)

as a side note im now looking to transfer my last 15p from hib to mid so if ne1 wants to (i know Lokien may have a bit still) give me a yell :)

nol

Fledgling Freddie
:( have fun mate pop in to visit now and again

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Groal said:
just a note to all those who know me and have made my time in Hib fun, to name a few Jokke, who has been the only person more gimpy than me from day 1 hope to keep in touch m8, Mur/Skyr how u ever talked ur way into VGN ill never know but i wish u all the best of luck in ur quest to be as uber as me :p, Vipr was fun duoing when we were both ikkle shades we had some good nights in Odins :)
apart from that i've kept myself to myself from the start, what with me being a shade and all i spent alot of time solo.
when Vigilance had it's troubles and i got so many "great" responses tryin to get it restarted that i took a server break and went to mid o_O
im just comin up to rvr now and well i dont think i have anything to come back for now, there just aint the spirit that there was.

so from me to all those peeps that made my time fun /wave
have fun all and remember ur all on the same side :)

as a side note im now looking to transfer my last 15p from hib to mid so if ne1 wants to (i know Lokien may have a bit still) give me a yell :)

cya m8, but u wanna transfer some gold from mid to excal ??? tired ot contact u for over a week now

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
don't think i know you good but always sad to see a hib leave :(

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
@ hesta, i wanna move the cash i have here(hib) to mid prydwen.... if thats the same as you pm Nadam, Citsed or Groal on mid prydwen
cheers fella :) (only play from 7pm onwards atm)

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
bye mate...sad to see you go but I can understand your reasons.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
omg, not groal :( dont leaveeeeeeee /cry

your turning to the dark side, stay in hibby :<

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
shame to cya leave groal :(

but heay a change is sometimes good so have fun in mid :D

Event

Fledgling Freddie
You are one of the good guys m8 and you will be missed :(

Have fun on pryd m8 - I doubt you will be the last to leave these shores tbh as exc becomes even more secular, zerged and dyed set grp orientated.

Take care bro :D

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
have fun on pryd mate :)
contact me if you need any leather or cloth up to lvl 37 ish :> got a 830 tailor there.

(PS: I want to transfer sum gold :p)

Murarraan

Fledgling Freddie
Bye mate, had some nice times with you, and sad to see you go tbh... But your decision is made, so not much to do about it... Have fun in mid, and hope i see you sometime again :(

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Nooooo :(

Mere words cannot explain how much ill miss you on hib. All i can hope is that we will meet again sometime.

/respect to a good friend :worthy:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
aww :/ sad to see hibbies leave....but..haha =) Jokke more gimpy, stay 1 more week so I can tell him to slap you :p all praises to our keeptaker Jokke =) :worthy:

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
see ya around you everton freak ...gl mate .you getting arstle to pl u over on mid? :cheers:

capo

Fledgling Freddie
I'm up for the transfer if you still want it (hib/exc to mid/pry).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom