Retired at last! (prolly be back someday)

J

Jonaldo

So I got bored of Hibernia and moved to Albion. Got bored of Albion and moved to Midgard. Eventually it dawned on me that I was just plain bored of DAoC.

I bought Eve online this week and have been playing that.

I'm not looking for any 'EvE iS sHiTz0r' replies but was just wondering how many of you were going to play this game?
Don't wanna know who ain't cos obviously most of you will still be playing DAoC and that's fair enough :) I'm just a bit bored and wish you all well who are still going to carry on.

If you're thinking of playing Eve, maybe get in touch with the miserable elf ;) I'm named Omniscieous if you wanna message me in game ever. I made a little post in the 'main' off-topic forum also if you wanna see how cool the avatars look in Eve. I tried to look like my old mentalist and I think got pretty close ;)

Take care all
wavey.gif
and you never know, if you're unlucky I may get bored of Eve and come back again :eek7:

J

Jonaldo

Anyone who is playing Eve please post your names here :)

W

wolfspirit

Take care and be safe ....... the early days of DAOC were great hope Eve is as good for u :)

O

old.mattshanes

Bye cornell:( by the way i might be playing it aswell as daoc,if i do i pm you with my name:)

G

georgus

Playing Eve as well, its a lot of fun and a refreshing change from daoc (not saying its better or worse though).

Have couple chars on go, Maso the boring mining char to fund Georgus the exciting pirate hunter :)

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Erm, I don't mean to sound funny, but wouldn't you be better off going to the Eve boards and asking who used to play DAOC Europe? I mean, if people left DAOC for Eve why would they still be here?

S

Sharma

Cya Omni, might see you in another MMORPG some day, as for me im packing my bags and heading to AC2, then and staying, i dont know if EQ2 will pass me by or not, but <shrugs>

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
Erm, I don't mean to sound funny, but wouldn't you be better off going to the Eve boards and asking who used to play DAOC Europe? I mean, if people left DAOC for Eve why would they still be here?

it´s addictive?

Brannor
Jupitus

probably some more people also quit and till hang around occastionally

R

Roo Stercogburn

I've got a char in EvE, giving the game a try with some peeps from DAoC. Its like crafting with nice graphics but I'm assured it gets more exciting later :D

B

baphomet

I will be playing Eve soonish.
But I'll still be playing DAOC too.

G

Garaen

Will be playing Eve in the next few day's, my name is yet to be determind. :)

M

monkeynutter

i got eve since had been in beta seemed to show some promise, prob what they said when daoc came out :)

so far good thing is you can train anything if u pay for it which helps stop anyone becoming gimped, get bored being a fighter or a miner etc you can learn skills, even of the other races ships so makes it more varried there. no more months being a fighter then wishing you had been a firewizard. You can do a lot stuff on own without having to keep going round saying any groups. You never need a rez. so far its not suffered the problems of pvp on daoc where jimmy twat goes around attacking newbies due to how game works which is good.
You can fly anywhere you like , and its a very big place.

Users who are viewing this thread