retared call center callers

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Lmao, loved the storries you told once thoe naff;)

MaCaBr3

Banned
When I was doing callcenter crapwork ages ago, I had this dude on the phone who's kid changed all of his sounds to "fuck" "eat shit" "motherfucker" "fucking asshole" etc.

Best part was that he didn't know how to turn down the volume. Needles to say that I had to put him on hold for a couple of time to lmao.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
yeah we get some uber ones at work

Caller: My Pc wont turn on
Tech: Okay..Lets check its plugged in and switched on at the back. Just check around the back of the pc for a large black cable and a switch.
Caller: I can't see anything around the back of the pc at the moment, we're in the middle of a power cut.

Caller: The cursor on screen is really hard to control
Tech: Try reconnecting your mouse to make sure its not a loose connection
Caller: My mouse?
Tech: Yeah the thing with two buttons on it
Caller: Isn't that the footpedal?

The "Can you see whats on my screen" one is always fun.

MaCaBr3

Banned
can't explain in detail the whole story, but I came down to a lady using her normal mouse as a rollerbal. Drove me totally fucking insane.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
this one omg lol

On another occasion, a man making heavy breathing sounds from a phone box told a worried operator: "I haven't got a pen, so I''m steaming up the window to write the number on"."

:clap:

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Thats quite intelligent tbh Ez. Most callers I get would just blame me for them not having a pen.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Some of the weirdest calls I've ever gotten at the Telenet (Internet provider) help desk:

A customer has Panda anti-virus installed on his PC, ever since it got installed, he's been having troubles with his PC. I ask: "Did u install that program by yourself?" The customer replies: "No, some odd dude has come here to install this, a really weird guy .." So I ask: "Who was it then?" The customer replies: "I really don't know, I've never seen him before .. just a really weird guy."

:D

A customer asking whether his modem could break down if a fly takes a dump on it.

A customer has an argument with her husband, brother of the husband has hacked her ebay account and has changed her password.
She asked if I could quickly change her ebay password again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom