Retards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
R u stupid retaeds or just zergers as allways...well zergion ty for destroying inst rvr
/quit

Miina Ashera

Loyal Freddie
I'll be up soon again, why flame and call names.. not as it has not happened earlier *sighs*, or maybe was a message to mids to defend their own realm or save iRvR in Hib ?

zeltec

Fledgling Freddie
Strange

I do not normally post replies on rvr as I personelly am hopeless, however have been beaten to death on 1000's of occaisions by xrealming mids and hibs I do not see problem in ANY realm having a good rvr night.
It seems mids and hibs only ever complain when Albion take a few towers or keeps of thiers However they do not seem to have a problem taking all albions keeps and towers whenever they have the urge.
I say good luck either way if people get organised and zerg so be it lets others respond and I said that for all 3 realms even though I hate mids and hibs with a passion

PS I love pve LOL

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Such a well constructed argument. Deserves many equivalent child like replies.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Such a well constructed argument. Deserves many equivalent child like replies.

Here's mine!!!

Todays moron said:
R u stupid retaeds

If your going to call someone a retard.. try to at least gain the skill to type all 6 letters in the correct order first, or you end up looking like an idoit!

Shadowss

Banned
am i the only one seeing mids with 3fgs stuck to eachother or hang around the same area and add on any fg fights they see?

Oh right i forgot Midgard is the happy place where people go for picnics and they cant do anything rong

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Here's mine!!!

If your going to call someone a retard.. try to at least gain the skill to type all 6 letters in the correct order first, or you end up looking like an idoit!

Good job Golena, you can't even put 5! :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
funny coming from a member of the pip Free RP crew :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom