Retarded Fuckers............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved
FFS not that you did not have Bolg you even had Bhen........ then for SOME lame reson you wanted Crim... ALBS you just so fucking retarded that i cant stop laft thinking how smal your brains are IRL.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
So basically they are retarded because they went for another keep ?
Uhm, something new to this game while I were away ?

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
lol calm down Arepa, nerf i think i need to stop whine on vent since it seems u take after me :)

Tilda

albs are retarded, you are a warlock.
Which is worse?

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved
Nalistah said:
Well, shouldn't be so hard with 9sec base to whip some wl-ass? :rolleyes:

LOL who the fuck talking about WLs... IMO whit 60+ albs on crim at23.30 thay haveing Port and Mids trying to get fro som fun whats the point of albs haveing 3 keeps in one zome...

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved
Tilda said:
albs are retarded, you are a warlock.
Which is worse?

OMFG you stupied or some.. seen me on VL lately..

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Arepa said:
LOL who the fuck talking about WLs... IMO whit 60+ albs on crim at23.30 thay haveing Port and Mids trying to get fro som fun whats the point of albs haveing 3 keeps in one zome...

I think you missunderstood me.. My point was the fact that Vodkafairy were whining on Warlocks, whilst he runs around with 9sec base:p

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Arepa said:
FFS not that you did not have Bolg you even had Bhen........ then for SOME lame reson you wanted Crim... ALBS you just so fucking retarded that i cant stop laft thinking how smal your brains are IRL.

Go to bed...

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Nalistah said:
I think you missunderstood me.. My point was the fact that Vodkafairy were whining on Warlocks, whilst he runs around with 9sec base:p

I think arepa is on some sort of berzerk mode atm and dont read mucho, he seems very pissed and its kinda first time i se him like this on FH :p

Calo

Part of the furniture
Fenderon said:
I don't have a warlock.. can I whine? :)

Errr no!

had a fun night, Raven being stubborn as hell with not wanting to die with a fg on his ass :D

Albs seem to found their way with keeptaking

btw if u notice mid front, 12 unclaimed towers/keep, good image of how much mids atm care about their front :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:

what?

i think its funny that he calls everyone in a realm retards when he makes a char called Hardnuker. that the char actually is a warlock is just.. well.. :D

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Arepa said:
the people not playing wls are only trying to have fun as well.
ples delit warlock

censi

Can't get enough of FH
hes cants run out of crim, chamber kill and alb out the zerg, /release and repeat.

He has to boat in which is lowering his RP'hz

the dude has a right to be pissed!

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Arepa said:

Just showing we can do primetime keep takes :p

And I know English may not be your first language but some spell checking before saying others have smal (sic) brains would make it seem less comical ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so Albion took another keep.

And this is retarded because...?

At what point were we not supposed to take enemy keeps in this game? Isn't that why the damn things are there?

Or are you just spitting the dummy because you want to make an instant port zone, which is in fact not how the game is supposed to be? That makes you the retarded one if anything, at least the rest of us are trying to achieve the games objective.

Grow up.

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Ok so Albion took another keep.

And this is retarded because...?

At what point were we not supposed to take enemy keeps in this game? Isn't that why the damn things are there?

Or are you just spitting the dummy because you want to make an instant port zone, which is in fact not how the game is supposed to be? That makes you the retarded one if anything, at least the rest of us are trying to achieve the games objective.

Grow up.

By outzerking other realms... retard, you should grow some balls instead:)

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Cerberos said:
By outzerking other realms... retard, you should grow some balls instead:)

they dont care what you mean.. you have a warlock :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom