Retarded Appeal/Quest system

Punishment

Resident Freddy
4 days now i been waiting just on a reply to a quest bug on my shade which as stopped me getting epic head which is last piece of my template , all i need is a CSR for 1 minute to either reset epic 7 or give me the notebook i never recieved but no 3 appeals sent 1 an emergency appeal and not a sausage :(

If CSR's are gonna be this lazy then imo implement a better quest system like wow where you can abandon a quest and redo from the start as this is stupid and if i dont get this sorted by friday its the final straw for daoc for me im afraid :twak:

633926754478646160-IMMADASHELL.jpg

/rant off

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Its a shame things have gone that far downhill. The support at Mythic used to be fantastic compared to GoA. Nearly four years of playing on Mythic servers and I never had to wait more than 40 minutes for a full response or resolution. Now it seems they are getting as bad as GoA were.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Ive never had to wait for long when I appealed.
anyhow it is a great improvement from GoA atleast:p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
3 only have 3-4 junior staff members + andy now i'm told from someone reliable :p which is why appeals take so long because theres so many to go through.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I want you to get MAD!

The appeal system is totally backwards and hopeless -.-

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hmm to log on and see AGAIN that nothing has been done and hang around for 1h or so to see if i get a reply or play WoW , rogue needs 71 :p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
whole guilds moved to wow t try it for a change.. what server you on punishment ?

Blake

Fledgling Freddie
appeal

Was also appealing for my CL quest,.. tho it took 2 days to confirm the renewing of my appeal ,they finaly got it done today.
So i'm able to finish the CL quest and template i had for my Bard.
just don't give up i guess, prolly it has something to do with the timezone difference...?
:(
one told me to put the word stuck in the appeal sentence... seems to give it a higher priority or something.. so.. maybe give that a try?
And try to stay longer online then an hour i was on for about 6 hours after i got a CSR contacting me.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
whole guilds moved to wow t try it for a change.. what server you on punishment ?

Haha really ?:p

I was in shattered halls but now im on Spinebreaker (Horde)

Im normally on my 70 Rogue Deceptiön or my baby pally Roleplay

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Just do like i always do.

Get yourself stuck or pretend your stuck :p They show up kinda fast on stuck appeals, then when they ask can i do something else for you.

Then explain your real problem :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
The worse shame is the amount of retards in game ... so i won't bother that much m8 :p

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Greetings and thank you for contacting Dark Age of Camelot In-Game Support.

We have attempted to contact you in regards to your appeal: 7432764 and unfortunately, we found you to have closed your account.

We are sorry to see you depart and wish you well in your endeavors. Should you return, we would be happy to assist you with your appealed issue or any future in-game needs.

Thank you for playing Dark Age of Camelot, and be safe.

Kindest Regards,

Mythic Customer Support
Dark Age of Camelot

I got that 9 days after /appeal, which I refreshed every night for 2 or 3 hours online for a week before I let the sub run out.

dicks

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Haha really ?:p

I was in shattered halls but now im on Spinebreaker (Horde)

Im normally on my 70 Rogue Deceptiön or my baby pally Roleplay

:/ we all on alliance linked most of our accounts for 300% xp.. about 10-14 of us online every night on stormrage

Punishment

Resident Freddy
:/ we all on alliance linked most of our accounts for 300% xp.. about 10-14 of us online every night on stormrage

Cool , im still clueless i cant even get the armoury to work :p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
big learning curve,but alot of good ideas in the game it seems,will never be like daoc but we are having fun.....

Nibble

Part of the furniture
im really thinking of giving WoW a go and my thoughts are to make a Warlock waht are they like to play says on there website Excellent solo class? also how easy is it to level/ what server would be good also EU wow or US? pvp or normal?

Nibble

Part of the furniture
daoc ywain isnt fun + i need something to occupie?(sp?) my time until Medal of honor / CoD 7 comes out on xbox

Nibble

Part of the furniture
yer i was thinign pvp but i know perma ganked whilst expin would kinda annoy me as im a WoW noob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom