retard Samireh, Mirax, Johnnyboy

Jarl

Fledgling Freddie
Mirax u and i where fighting and since u saw I told the only present mid to not add wich SHE did NOT, could u not have keept your 2 asswhipes for "friends" out of the fight aswell ?

Grats u wtfpwned me losing all your if any honor just to be spanked silly from the SM all 3 of you while u try to kill her pet ..........

[/whine]

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Jarl said:
Mirax u and i where fighting and since u saw I told the only present mid to not add wich SHE did NOT, could u not have keept your 2 asswhipes for "friends" out of the fight aswell ?

Grats u wtfpwned me losing all your if any honor just to be spanked silly from the SM all 3 of you while u try to kill her pet ..........

[/whine]

(Samireh here) Did it ever occur to you that there is such a thing as a "group".. and that sometimes friends go out to rvr and to win? :: shock:: omg lets go off and whine about being killed cause 2 friends in a group killed me.

We might want to go over the fact we cant understand you talking to your little friend, the one you so brightly pointed out you told not to interfere. That's great, like we know what you are saying. Interesting though that he already had his pet on me before I even got to you.

Lets also not forget the 2fg of zerging mids who had run over us three times in a row and killed us, at the time we ran into you we were running from them.

And by the way .. I don't know the mins who joined in, I didn't ask him to. But I know that me and Mirax would have killed you both had he not jumped in as just as I killed you he mezzed him but the mins who added broke mezz. So yes.. in the end we died.

Nice whine.. keep in mind there is another kind of "honor" taking it like a man and accepting it when you die. :: shock::
thanx for the RP's by the way.
:kissit:

Spellsinger

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, afraid my characther dosn't speak the language of Midgard(so couldnt really know what you were saying, when I checked later on), nor did I really notice you saying anything, since I wasnt really paying attention to that window at that very moment. I did though notice the SM stopped, but In my rush of escaping(SoS + Sprint) from the midzerg leaving MTK and then happening upon you without End, I just stunned him and waited for the one I was grouped with(Samireh) to come and help, since she had seen you following me. Knowing the zerg was about, I wasnt really thinking about the honor in fighting you 1 vs 1, when I would get rolled over any second by the zerg if they was to find me again.

Hopefully though, we can fight again some other day, but I think I will return to roam around in Odins, would rather stay away from Emain.

And, dont ask me about Johnnyboy, he just showed up there...no idea where he came from.

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Spellsinger said:
Sorry, afraid I dont speak the language of Midgard

We know Albions only speak Zerg.

Anyway Jarl, just deal with it man. It's very rare to have 1v1 fights in the frontiers, when you do get into a 1v1 it is pretty good to see how you fair up against another realm classes.

Though saying that most people never leave TK's without getting buffed up to the eye balls.

We never add into fights if we know they the person fighting is going to win. If he is going to lose we charge in and gank the person or persons. Then again there are Guilds out there that say "Don't add on us" then run over and add on your 1fg that you in the middle of ganking. No names mentioned of course, but most people know who they are.

Marc

FH is my second home
Jarl said:

[/whine]

hahahahahahaha Jarl, your dummy is in the corner along with your teddy bear.

Night

Fledgling Freddie
How can a Mid talk about Honor?
they dont have any.

Keep up the good work Mirax, samireh :D :cheers:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
p943267reg.jpg

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
hanne said:
great zerg Mirax & Seeaira!!!

hmm.... you stupid swede, you speak it every day :twak:

/ignore Jarl :kissit:

Yeah our 2 people zerg.. FEAR US!

And I think Mirax forgot where hes from lol too much speaking english.. rah rah we have won over another swed

Wilddork

Fledgling Freddie
conclusion? leet kid jarl got pwnd and whined on FH because he lost a fight?

:touch:

Marc

FH is my second home
Wilddork said:
conclusion? leet kid jarl got pwnd and whined on FH because he lost a fight?

:touch:

Probably also upset cos mummy and daddy wouldnt let him stay up past 7pm to watch "grown up" TV

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Jarl said:

[/whine]
go cry somewhere else noob
this happen every day but very few ppl come here to whine about that....guess who.....
leave with it or
a)shut up (shut up just shut up)
b) cancel account...you will not be missed for sure

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
I think someone needs reminding that albs and mids are supposed to kill each other... not expect favours, how long have u been playing surely you must have realised it by now, just get over it

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Nice whine.. keep in mind there is another kind of "honor" taking it like a man and accepting it when you die. :: shock::

lol you actually joking? lmao

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
behatch said:

lol you actually joking? lmao

All that happened was that some guy died because he told a friend not to help him... it was his own choice and at the end of the day he died thanks to it... It hardly seems like the crime of the century to kill someone that turns away help thats readily there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom