Results

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Good luck to anyone getting their results today!

I know the average age of the forum has risen dramatically in the last few years, but I'm sure theres still a few young uns out there dreading the moment of the brown envelope.

Fingers crossed for you all.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Well, I just kick-started my time at Uni last year, and got off to a good start with a first in BICT. :) Hopefully I can maintain that pedigree over the next few years.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Well, I just kick-started my time at Uni last year, and got off to a good start with a first in BICT. :) Hopefully I can maintain that pedigree over the next few years.

Nice, seriously keep it up. I'm plodding along on a 2:2 atm and need to push it up to a 2:1 when i graduate next year. Going to be a fucking hard year come September :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I know the average age of the forum has risen dramatically in the last few years...

You mean to say in the last few years people have aged. Cor, blimey! :D

For anyone that's interested (and I know that's no-one), I got my uni results back a while ago. Dunno if I mentioned it, but I got a 1st. Wootage.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
You mean to say in the last few years people have aged. Cor, blimey! :D

For anyone that's interested (and I know that's no-one), I got my uni results back a while ago. Dunno if I mentioned it, but I got a 1st. Wootage.

Ooh, what'd you study and where? Did you do a placement year?

taB

Part of the furniture
Nice, seriously keep it up. I'm plodding along on a 2:2 atm and need to push it up to a 2:1 when i graduate next year. Going to be a fucking hard year come September :p

Work hard at it mate. I finished with a desmond and it makes life that much more difficult on the job circuit afterwards. That said, I was running on a third when I went into my last year. Serves me right for being a lazy twat.

Thankfully my work now is completely unrelated to my degree but hey :p

Chilly

Balls of steel
my little bro got his results today, did better than me and he was stressing about it. I told him to forget about it just get on with things. Life at that age is far too fun to be wasting time biting nails because you might not have enough UCAS points...

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
My son got his results... 3 straight Distinctions (A equivalent).. well done him :D

Means I am teh old though :(

Chilly

Balls of steel
Are they meaningless subjects, though? No offense (unless hes taking media studies in which case I mean every offense) but its piss easy to get an A in half the current A levels, an A is only an A in a decent subject and the good universities know that.

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
its piss easy to get an A in half the current A levels

To be honest, that's a complete falsehood spread by the media.
From what I've read, if you look at the statistics, its private schools and selective grammar schools that are getting more A's than ever. As far as I know, state schools are worse off than ever.

So all this "A levels are easier!!!!" mass hysteria just serves to screw state school kids over even more.

What the statistics should highlight is the inadequate teaching methods in state schools, because they're rubbash.

But yes, Media Studies is a load of tosh :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
got my uni results for my first year uni not long back. average of 68.5% woop woop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom