Result!!

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
After an awrful week for me I have to say I am feeling somewhat guilty that I am top of the world at this moment.

My Mother passed away on Tuesday morning after losing her battle with cnacer.

Today I passed my driving test and its for her, I am so please I passed yet gutted she didnt see me drive, I didnt tell anyone my test date as I wanted to suprise my mum.

Anyway she helped me through it, so now I am gonna get to as many Toon games as I possibly can now!

GET IN

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Congratulations on passing your test :)

Cynical

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to hear about your mum passing away. my dad also lost his battle with cancer a couple of years ago. People have probably said this to you before but...your mums looking down on you and always will be, so feel proud, go out and be the best drive you can be! :clap:

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
My thoughts are with you, my gran died at the weekend, it's a very hard time when something like this happens - but upwards and onwards knowing she's in no more pain, no more illness, no more unhappyness and that she's at peace.

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
best wishes regarding your mum and CONGRATULATIONS regarding the driving test!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
my thoughts are with you darthy. congrats passing your test though matey, nice one!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Oh no! Another geordie on the roads :eek6:

You know my thoughts are with you regarding your mum, but I can't say too much as I never knew her. All I can say is she would be proud I'm sure.

Take care geezer.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Congratulations on passing your test, and best wishes to your family.

Now people might think this is out of place, but its worth a mention - drive carefully, or you'll be seeing your mum again sooner than you think.

Sorry to be morose, but its important to stress that point.

leggy

Probably Scottish
And also...

Wear a condom. You might get AIDS and meet your mum in 10 years time or so. Or alternatively dont move. EVER. moving will make you dead. DEAD I tell thee.....

DDDDEEAAAADDDD

leggy

Probably Scottish
Please delete post. I have to go through all the threads systematically as I was clearly a little pissed when I posted. Sorry.

:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom