Result of my speeding ticket

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
This is funny :)

No further action will be taken regarding the speeding offence i.e. the Conditional Offer is withdrawn, your licence will not be endorsed, you will not be required to pay the £60 fine:) Happy Days, then I read on some more :( However, if you have previously attended this workshop within the last three years, you are not eligible, in which case you should refer to the conditional Offer Process.

The speed Awareness workshop lasts 3 hours, will cost £60 and your licence will not be endorsed. :) ok no points think I take that

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Thats not bad tbh, lucky sod...

Amphrax/Arauddry

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
This is funny :)

No further action will be taken regarding the speeding offence i.e. the Conditional Offer is withdrawn, your licence will not be endorsed, you will not be required to pay the £60 fine:) Happy Days, then I read on some more :( However, if you have previously attended this workshop within the last three years, you are not eligible, in which case you should refer to the conditional Offer Process.

The speed Awareness workshop lasts 3 hours, will cost £60 and your licence will not be endorsed. ok no points think I take that

First offence 4tw ;)

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Hope i get the same treatment, got flashed by a speed camera for the first time last night on the way home. I thought they didnt work face on... found out they do now tho.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Hope i get the same treatment, got flashed by a speed camera for the first time last night on the way home. I thought they didnt work face on... found out they do now tho.

I thought they cant flash face on? Since when?!

Rubric

Part of the furniture

Oh fuckity fuck fuck bollocks!!!

I set the one off round the corner from me for fun :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Did you read the small print ? About the castration ?

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Eh?
getting your self a £60 fine and 3 points isnt my idea of "fun"

No i set it off from the other side of the road to which it's facing to scare the people driving past it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Got stopped in Cornwall in the summer on the A30 near Bodmin. Copper comes up to the car, I pass him my UAE driving licence and he says, "You gotta be fucking joking!".
I end up showing him passport and details of the hire car. After which he gives up saying," No bloody point in giving you a ticket then, slow down and drive safely your not in the bloody desert now mate".

Guess they could not be arsed with the extra paperwork. Not like they can put any points on my licence. :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
If its on your side of the road its front facing if it was on the other side your lucky and the thing went nuts.

Nate

FH is my second home
Get em going off on the other side of the road facing me all the time, theres one in Braintree which doesn't even care if your speeding, or in the lines! Most of them go off if your doing 10mph above the limit(when facing+on the other side)

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Get em going off on the other side of the road facing me all the time, theres one in Braintree which doesn't even care if your speeding, or in the lines! Most of them go off if your doing 10mph above the limit(when facing+on the other side)

yeah thats what i been doing. 42 on the other side to scare people.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Got stopped in Cornwall in the summer on the A30 near Bodmin. Copper comes up to the car, I pass him my UAE driving licence and he says, "You gotta be fucking joking!".
I end up showing him passport and details of the hire car. After which he gives up saying," No bloody point in giving you a ticket then, slow down and drive safely your not in the bloody desert now mate".

Guess they could not be arsed with the extra paperwork. Not like they can put any points on my licence. :)

Kinda like my cousins father in the states.

They were driving around, with the fathers canadian living friend on the passenger seat, take a left turn(wrong place), flashy lights, the friend says "Let me handle this."

Cop tells to open window etc, the friend leans over and says;

"What seems to be the problem eh?" in a thick canadian accent.

The cop laughs and says "In the states we don't do that sort of thing." and lets them off with a stern warning.

soze

I am a FH squatter
yeah thats what i been doing. 42 on the other side to scare people.

Just remember to tell any one you crash into / run over that you were only doing it to scare other people i am sure they will be cool with it.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Just remember to tell any one you crash into / run over that you were only doing it to scare other people i am sure they will be cool with it.

sorry i can't quite hear you up there on the moral high ground.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
I got my first 3 points about 2 years ago and was fuming after having a clean license for years, about 6 weeks later I was caught again on way to work, I got the ex-mrs to put em on her license to keep insurance down she was'nt best pleased.

About 2 months later I was on M62 in the fast lane when a subaru impreza was up my arse, instead of just pulling over I floored it like a total dickhead, got to about 130mph and saw subaru give up, so eased off laughing my head off, but was'nt laughing when I saw police car on grass verge and got 5 points for doing 98mph :(

To make matters worse I got done for being over limit in the morning at xmas and banned for 16 months, so I can forget all my stupid V6 cars now I'll be lucky to insure a 2CV!
Moral of the story....get a fucking mountain bike

Nate

FH is my second home
Getting someone else to take the fine is a really bad idea, if they look in to the case a bit they'll easily see it was you driving. The person who takes it can be put in to jail for quite a few years aswell.

I think it's Perjury that you go down for if they find out.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Getting someone else to take the fine is a really bad idea, if they look in to the case a bit they'll easily see it was you driving. The person who takes it can be put in to jail for quite a few years aswell.

I think it's Perjury that you go down for if they find out.

Really? Hmmm I might own up then and get the bitch sent down and say it was all her idea and claim diminished responsability :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom