Restoring characters?

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Is it possible to restore chars after you have created new chars on the same account? Even if its on another realm? If so, could anyone be kind enough to point me to the email which i am supposed to contact? :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Leleith said:
Is it possible to restore chars after you have created new chars on the same account? Even if its on another realm? If so, could anyone be kind enough to point me to the email which i am supposed to contact? :)

When I deleted a while back i believe there were 4 backup slots. You need to righnow this if you want the character restored, they will be bale to give you a definative answer.

I had a 50 mins, deleted went to mid - played for a bit missed alb, and they were able to restore my old 50 mins because i hadnt used up all the backup slots.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
they can in most cases i think, so long as there hasnt been a patch since you deleted (in some cases i think they can still do it anyway)

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
Deleted my cleric ages and never considered this. Just raised a ticket hope they can help me :D

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Leleith said:

Don't email them that will go to the wrong people. In stead use Rightnow

Tell them the name/server of the character you want restored and they'll tell you if they can or not.

Afaik yes it's possible to restore chars even if you played on a different realm .. but the most important thing is time. Chars that were deleted years ago won't be restorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom