Restoration on prydwen

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
:mad:

So how long is it gonna take to get back the items...
I reported my lost 5hours after another mate, he got his resotration 5 working days ago... So any eta on the items ? getting worried that some reports are lost under some XML book or smth... :rolleyes:

Himse

FH is my second home
you still not got ur stuff back?

bloody hell goa hurry up :\

Duqin

Fledgling Freddie
Still nothing here either (050906-000427). Starting to get a bit annoying now. :(

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Its really sucky for those that list stuffs on their mainchar and doesnt have any other char to play... they have a game their they aint able to play for soon 6 weeks.. or well they can play it but not for the purpose they do it maybe... so its sad :(

Tilda

Whats your RN number?
And is the RN still marked as "under investigation" ?

Duqin

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Whats your RN number?
And is the RN still marked as "under investigation" ?

If thats for me:

050906-000427

And yes, still "under investigation".

aslird

Fledgling Freddie
same here as well - (050906-000156) still under investigation :twak:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Waiting on my scout aswell, but i hardly play it that much.. but i used him as a vault :x

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
And where is the bloody XML?

Geez, what... 3-4 months with the XML down? Poor service GoA!

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
050907-000232

and still nothing, not that I play there often but still pisses me off that i cant go there and do anything, all items on char lost and only 300G in cash and cant buy shit for that + cant farm anything new for drops since no weapons/armor :)

Status: updated, but that was me asking for an ETA 3 weeks ago :(

Airmid

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing here on one account, on other account I can't even log the rightnow request because of GoA's retarded "you're not allowed more than one account registered to an email address" so I can't even log on to Rightnow.

Very frustrating, especially as all the scrolls etc are hugely overpriced due to the inflated economy caused by GOA flooding the server with thousands of plats. You need to have had a character wiped to even compete now it seems.

/whine

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
Typical GOA Error.

They refused to restore my items when i got haxored, they even confirmed the theif and stolen items, but said they couldn't do anything to help me get my stuff back.

Hence why i play US servers now.

GOA Ftl.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
...when i got haxored

As in "when I gave my login details to some of my guild megameights, who then gave it to some of their IRL megameights until someone found out that one of them wasn´t actually a megameight but a megaLam0r."?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
As in "when I gave my login details to some of my guild megameights, who then gave it to some of their IRL megameights until someone found out that one of them wasn´t actually a megameight but a megaLam0r."?

Haha - rep points inc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom