Restarting Thane Epic 4 task

shanison

Fledgling Freddie
Does anybody know if a task can be started again if circumstances mean it cannot be completed? In particular I am talking about the Epic 4 task Tomte Tide (for Thane) where you have to use the Salve of Seelie Desire in front of Admiral Maeto, then he follows you to the waters edge, where you then use the Draught of Unseelie Dread so he jumps into the water. The problem is, if you leave it too late to use the first potion (or use it too soon), he goes before you can use the second, and I cannot see any way to complete the level, as I no longer have the first potion. The task can also not be deleted. I have seen a couple of messages on Allakhazam where others have the same problem.

Any advice?

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
shanison said:
Does anybody know if a task can be started again if circumstances mean it cannot be completed? In particular I am talking about the Epic 4 task Tomte Tide (for Thane) where you have to use the Salve of Seelie Desire in front of Admiral Maeto, then he follows you to the waters edge, where you then use the Draught of Unseelie Dread so he jumps into the water. The problem is, if you leave it too late to use the first potion (or use it too soon), he goes before you can use the second, and I cannot see any way to complete the level, as I no longer have the first potion. The task can also not be deleted. I have seen a couple of messages on Allakhazam where others have the same problem.

Any advice?

Right now it.... I had same problem, and they fixed it 7 mins after I reported it

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
shanison said:
Thank you Cruhar. Case now raised with them.

A suggestion can be to do the step again with another guy on the same part of the epic...

That didnt help me however :)

Good luck with it

living

Fledgling Freddie
took them almost a week to fix it for me :) never the less they reset the quest and i managed to complete it succesfully

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom