Rest in peace Isgaroth

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Very sad to hear :( was a good friend ingame.

My condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P.

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Rest in Peace ol' chap!
Sad to hear about this.

My condolences to your family and friends.

:mad:

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
He was a good person :(

Condolences to his friends and family.

amase

Fledgling Freddie
Skydra,irl name Maja(Isgaroth/Ths/Mashs wife) asked me to say thank you for all the replays and good words about her husband...
She doesnt feel like talking alot about that coz its hard for her so she asked me to do that!

So,THANX everyone !

Great lost for the world,

Enjoy over there bud!

Uživaj tamo kume !

amase

Fledgling Freddie
I'LL SET MY LAST NAME TO:IsgarothThsRIP
EVERYONE WHO FEEL THE SAME COULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

Dorimor1

Banned
Condolences to friends and family - only spoke to him on a couple of occasions but seemed a very nice guy

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
amase said:
I'LL SET MY LAST NAME TO:IsgarothThsRIP
EVERYONE WHO FEEL THE SAME COULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

I disagree.

Although we all deeply miss him, and upset about him, He would not be forgotten.

The people who are closest to him will be trying to get on with things, and pick up the pieces.

Seeing a name like that is going to bring back alot of pain and upset for them, Even though i know your intention is good.

He was an amazing guy and well all know this, And old guildy of mine and i know he wont be forgotten.

Regards to everyone at this time, Maybe just think before you log on and flame someone who you really dont know, What happens in life.. Serious shit, that happens out of the blue.

Jamie,

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
be nice to do a 5 mins silence in hadrians wall all realms invited then let one person in middle of a circle to a pbaoe to let realms know to party and one big fight for fun Mash would piss himself to see that i know lol

amase

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
I disagree.

Although we all deeply miss him, and upset about him, He would not be forgotten.

The people who are closest to him will be trying to get on with things, and pick up the pieces.

Seeing a name like that is going to bring back alot of pain and upset for them, Even though i know your intention is good.

He was an amazing guy and well all know this, And old guildy of mine and i know he wont be forgotten.

Regards to everyone at this time, Maybe just think before you log on and flame someone who you really dont know, What happens in life.. Serious shit, that happens out of the blue.

Jamie,

He was close to me so all you said is bunch of crap mate

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
amase said:
He was close to me so all you said is bunch of crap mate

Nice way to put it,

I still think it could cause alot of pain and upset for others around, Seeing your name reminded me of him again, But it could just be me.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Very sad news indeed :(

and please dont come up with that psycho bullshit Infanity, you know thats crap. Would be like saying a grave is a terrible thing, and it rips up bad memories, but it dont. So try to keep stuff like that to yourself.

amase

Fledgling Freddie
So you saying we should just forget him next day?
Fuck that andfuck everyone who thinking like you about that!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
amase said:

I didnt mean that at fucking all.

Graves are good yes, Theyre a good way to keep rememberance.

Do you choose graves to come and see you though ?

Did i once say "forget the next day" ?

Not once did i, He was a good mate, and i was putting the point over from another point of view.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
DavidH said:
Very sad news indeed :(

and please dont come up with that psycho bullshit Infanity, you know thats crap. Would be like saying a grave is a terrible thing, and it rips up bad memories, but it dont. So try to keep stuff like that to yourself.

I'll keep it to myself when i dont think some people would think like that, not once did i say it in a bad way, as he was a friend, Amase started throwing fucks and shits at me, so i probably would get a bit defensive, but i can see hes prob upset, and releasing because he thought i was being offensive.

Psycho Bull shit ? Barely. I was just looking at some people, who will get upset looking at that, It personally doesnt effect me, as it reminds me of him, when we used to have a laugh.

Less flaming me in a RIP thread tbh, I was just saying it may upset some people, Not looking for some people throwing abuse about.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
remember him from old times.. rest in peace, deepest condolences to relatives :(

Runardigi

Loyal Freddie
Very sad news indeed.

deepest condolences to family and friends.

Rest in Peace mate!

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
amase said:

We all Grieve in different ways. The Mash I knew would be saddend by the fact that people were having a contest of who is in most pain in a thread that is supposed to be for people who wanted to show him their last respect.

There is a time and place for everything. This isnt the time nor the place for behaviour likse the one you displayed.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I know you're angry about his death Amase, but don't shout at people who choose to grieve in a different fashion to you hun :(

Personally I don't think changing my name is tribute enough, but remember that he lives on in the hearts and minds of everyone who knew him (I didn't get the chance to know him well as I'd have liked :() and that does not require a surname change.

Talsar

Albion Legend
Will we be holding a virtual funeral to remember the great Isgaroth. I think it would be a welcoming tribute to a great character and a better man.

It would be nice to all get together and talking share the good times we all had playing with Isgaroth.

May he be remembered always.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Good bloke, enjoyed the time with him when he was able to play, missed him not knowing what he fights when he was not able to play.

It's a shock and in such moments I always hate myself for not valueing the time we all have and some couldn't have.

My condolences.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Although Greeks are impecable by death , may he rest in peace.

Salute !

amase

Fledgling Freddie
Ok...first of all Sorry Jamie...Kinda understand what are you trying to say but listen...
I dont think there is anyone else in game who knowed him better then I did...maybe same like me...And I dont feel even lil bit more sad when I see his name...
I was speaking with him 2 weeks before he died...and told him about this idea...he said that would be nice!!!there is no person who will make me change my lastname!Such wish is 2 simply to be not done...

He really loved game and I am sure he wanna be part of it even when he isnt able to play it anymore...

Sorry for my additude once again Jamie,you r great guy!

Kume uživaj!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
amase said:
Ok...first of all Sorry Jamie...Kinda understand what are you trying to say but listen...
I dont think there is anyone else in game who knowed him better then I did...maybe same like me...And I dont feel even lil bit more sad when I see his name...
I was speaking with him 2 weeks before he died...and told him about this idea...he said that would be nice!!!there is no person who will make me change my lastname!Such wish is 2 simply to be not done...

He really loved game and I am sure he wanna be part of it even when he isnt able to play it anymore...

Sorry for my additude once again Jamie,you r great guy!

Kume uživaj!

understood mate.

But you must realise my intentions were good, and were all grieving about him at the same time.

Once more R.I.P mate, And lets forget about the flaming etc.

Jamie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom