• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Dillinja

If anyone asks, its Karam's fault.

S

SevenSins

Lock the topic, delete these posts, and people will actually read what you stated Damini, the lame comments are getting annoying on important stickies...

A

Arnor

<bumps Damnini off stage> Give a big hand for Damnini, isnt she great?

Furthermore, confirmed spammers/morons and uberleet mongers will be virtually dragged out in the virtual streets of bw and virtually shot, to the amusement of the public.

A

Apathy

Remember though, kiddies - homophobic abuse is still totally okay under the current BW "guidelines". So start calling everyone a fag instead of a nigger. It's the only way to go.

FAGS!

a.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Apathy
Remember though, kiddies - homophobic abuse is still totally okay under the current BW "guidelines". So start calling everyone a fag instead of a nigger. It's the only way to go.

FAGS!

a.

you cant call ppl a f** unless your a f** yourself, otherwise you get bleeped, like this: F**

C

Cyradix

You are all g****** **** ****** ********** *** ***** ;)

L

leggy

What well formed and balanced individuals you all are.

It makes me proud to live in the UK.

Especially Karam.

:/

M

mongfoilaol_

if im a fag nigger ..can i slag myself off?

P

parisienscot

Originally posted by Apathy
Remember though, kiddies - homophobic abuse is still totally okay under the current BW "guidelines". So start calling everyone a fag instead of a n****. It's the only way to go.

FAGS!

a.

Oops apathy you shouldn't use the "n" word! I absolutely agree about the no racist comments.

But apart from that I think you have a point - these forums are full of homophobic comments but there hasn't been a sticky made about that.

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by leggy
What well formed and balanced individuals you all are.

It makes me proud to live in the UK.

Especially Karam.

/agree, need more people like me imo

K

klavrynd

that which we call rose may smell as sweet by any other name

O

old.Noita

The Anglican Church gets its innate Homophobia mainly from an obscure little passage in Leviticus. Leviticus let us not forget was also in favour of genocide, slavery and wasnt exactly known for his emancipatory feminism.

All in all Leviticus was a xenophobic, mysoginistic bigot. Much like a significant portion of the Anglican Church.

L

leggy

I see the comprehension of sarcasm is also missing along with signs of intelligence.

O

Ottar

> So start calling everyone a fag

I got a better idea - lets start calling people racists!

Paraphrasing master Yoda: The racism is everywhere! It surrounds us, binds us together.

> All in all Leviticus was a xenophobic

Yea! After all, the bastard specifically prohibited children of Israel from eating pork and having sexual intercource with camels.

Ottar

O

old.job

Here's a funny, I took our 20 yr old apprentice to the Anglican Cathedral in Liverpool (scouse git that's me) she(no it wasn't a date) had never been, she's a bright kid, but what she said reflects on religous education now.

She took a look at what appeared to be a tomb near one end ,
and in all seriousness said.......

"Is that where Jesus is buried?"

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by old.job
Most of the Anglican Church hates gays.

Who am I to question the word of God.

IMO " God " , if there is one , and I for one dont belive there is , is a fool

Yeah, who are you to question the word of a fool

E

Embattle

Originally posted by old.job
Most of the Anglican Church hates gays.

Who am I to question the word of God.

You can't question a person/icon that doesn't exist :p

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Originally posted by klavrynd
that which we call rose may smell as sweet by any other name

Or...

"That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

It's pedantic, I know, but you are quoting a LGM Bard :)

H

Hargh

Do you know why pork is a banned meat in Judaism and Islam?

The main male god which Islam Judaism and Christianity all worship in one form or another was called Yahweh. His main rival for affections was the main female goddess in all her forms, earth mother, Isis whatever. To her the pig was a sacred animal. Thus the priests of Yahweh decided to persecute the enemies holy animal and make it sacrelige to eat it/ inhabited by devils whatever.

Or something.

T

Tom

gosh, Karum is 20 and hes spouting such crap. What a retard. Oh and did I forget Dillinja? He likes French people you know.

IMHO any negative racist comments in here should be banned. In fact, why not report those responsible to the authorities, and have them charged with incitement of racial hatred? That would shut the stupid fuckers up.

K

klavrynd

call me clueless, but what happened that made damini make the post?

O

old.LandShark

Excal Off-Topic 'happened'.
( i.e. a large collection of idiots were allowed to encourage one another to greater heights of moronic superficial racism. At least, I hope to god it was superficial otherwise they're even bigger idiots than I first suspected :rolleyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread