[HELP] responding to email from GOA

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Hi, i made a bug report ingame regarding a PQ problem, and i received an email saying they would like some more info, but nowhere did it say where i should give them this info! do i go through the website or make another ticket ingame? (as it was from a noreply email address)

thanks for any help!

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
use the in-game mail , thats what i'v done:)

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Yea its fucking frustrating isn't it?

Check out this reply I got first time I needed help:
Dear Customer,

Unfortunately we couldn’t handle your appeal, because of missing information. Please provide us with the following information.

-debug.txt file (located in your warhammer\logs folder)

Kind Regards,
W.A.R. European Billing Support Team

From "noreply@goa.com" kinda leaves you like, wtf? How on earth am I supposed to get them that file. I tried sending the file including a frustrated message to "noreply@goa.com" but obvisously, I never got a reply.

But to answer you're question.
When this whole naming thing started I didn't know how to contact customer support either. So I Pmed Magnus, then Nic and he told that I had to file an ingame appeal, it didnt matter what option I used as long as I made it clear what the appeal was about. I tried using the "Naming violation" option but even though I got the ingame confirmation the CRS's said they never received anything from me. Which makes me wonder how they ever got a complaint about our name in the first place.
The only times I received an answer was when fileing a bug repport, the option next to appeals.

Good luck, you are gonna need it.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
If you check your help/appeals bit you might have an existing appeal you can add to?

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Good morning!

Bug reports are best dealt with via the in-game ticket system. If CS asks for more information, the best thing is to open a new ticket. Naturally, all tickets are logged so the CSR dealing with the errand will have access to your previous tickets and any responses we've sent to you earlier.

If the billing team asks for more information, just create a new ticket via the help form and paste the data there.

Cheers,
Magnus

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Any news on the reason for being perma disabled? Waiting at Lord room to defend to be disabled for 30 second and killed without being able to do anything is not joy!!

Or the reason why the gates to Fell landing Fortress Lord (Karak Hirn)are still Down after 10 days? Having been informed by numerous people regarding this issue.

It seems to me that not having the gates up lets an enemy have a real chance at taking the lord, is this the direction the game is meant to be going in?

And Finally, Please make all zones like Caledor everyone just loves fighting in it instead of running away to pve keeps.

Oh and remove the chance of someone being able to level to RR80 without having to kill someone in orvr.

It's not actually like me to complain but I have made god knows how many tickets about all of these issues yet the latest news is that we will soon hear about new classes!!!

I don't want new classes I want a proper contribution system, I want to be able to fight anyone without being stopped from using any abilities. I want my Fleet footed to actually remove snares completely then give me immunity. Instead of not removing snares and giving me no immunity.

Thank you for your time. I know you won't reply but the fact you have read it is enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom