Respect

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
After Barry's whine closed i hoped that FH would be a lil improvement, but if posible lately it has been worse even.
I tend to get far more enervated from reading this boards then from anything that might happen in the game.

PLease keep in mind that every 'Alb' , 'Mid' yeah even 'Hib' is a REAL person playing the same GAME.

Sure people will post and complain about stuff, and wether those complains are founded or not doesn't matter. It's how that person feels , try to understand that that person ain't feeling really happy about something and answering with qq isn't the nice thing to do.

Take for instance the savage 'nerf' or 'fix' , people who play a savage see their persona getting less 'good' or 'overpowered' , can you blame them for being upset over it?
Sure savages will still be good , but mentally it hurts , and not alone for the savages, the whole of Midgard feels a lack of love from mythic.

It doesn't matter if it's needed to balance the game, Mids look at it from the Mid point of view and and Albs from the Alb side.

In the end were all members from the same community and we NEED each other to keep the game alive.

All that is needed is a little respect, a little maturity and empathy.

I myself pledge to treat every member of this community with the respect they deserve.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
QQ

ok sorry that was too hard to resist, I actually agree with you (I´m also the pure soul of courtesy... when I want something :))

In the end were all members from the same community and we NEED each other to keep the game alive.

truer words have seldom been spoken!

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Well mayhaps in some cases the respect one deserves is less than another? Like me.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
what do you mean? i dont even notice it....

cant really tell if this is better or worse...

i mean the whines

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
I think these boards are WAY better then BW
Also I dont think any savage\midgard player should be upset about this. They knew they had it comming, and tbh the nerf was tiny compared to what people expected.

Agree with the respect part though. :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
:clap: :clap:

Without any albs or hibs to fight the game would become rather stale heehee

So hopfully we will still have enough mids around to give the albs a run for their money. If the mid population goes to the hib lvl then the server will suffer.

No one will be able to compete with the albs unless we x realm

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Fayle said:
Sure people will post and complain about stuff, and wether those complains are founded or not doesn't matter. It's how that person feels , try to understand that that person ain't feeling really happy about something and answering with qq isn't the nice thing to do.

or dont answer at all.

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Well said Fayle, unfortunately I have come to the conclusion over the last few weeks that the forums are the cause of disagreements more than the game itself;

The format encourages people to disagree with the opinions posted, quote marks for highlighting those pieces you disagree with most, and the fact that these conversations are not real-time - means that any thread can quickly become an argument and then into a flame-fest.

At it's very worst, the forum polarises peoples views - almost like a party political system; I am a mid therefore all albs are wrong, I like RvR groups therefore all PvErs are idiots etc etc

As you say at the begining of your post, I have never encountered the negativity and arguing in game that seems typical of these boards. I enjoy almost every human encounter I have whilst playing DAoC, then I come here and wonder if these are the same people :mad:

Either play the game or post here, but probably not best to do both :clap:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
My Views as an Alb and Hib

Savage 'fix' has brought them in line with other Light tanks (Zerker/Merc and BM) i was still Quad hit in emain last night, Remish still hurt like hell. In this patch hib got hurt the most, with debuff spells nurfed and Focus unuseable.

This isn't the first nerf in the game, probley not the last, you get no synpathy from me as a Sorcerer. Det made my life easy etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom