Respect Your Fellow Players

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodhunter said:
i repeat: i did not try to sell scrolls! They tried to buy them. And they PMd me first.

If that's right theres no problem tbh :D

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Zede said:
Interesting, as he was not even on the hunt. And I have already spoken at length to the people who did get the scrolls, and not matter what your guildie tells u, he sold em to the highest bidder.

Myrkul = Ronad.... the friar

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Straef said:
So hib is full of friendly people? oO

lol yep i got a mini moose on hib/excal now dunno if i'll lvl properly but its good fun im enjoying it better than how alb has now got :clap:

jnh

Loyal Freddie
cant believe some of the replies im reading here, most of them being along the lines of "bloodhunter attended, he deserves a reward", first off i dont see how he was allowed to roll for 2 items in a row like that, especially items that are not for the class he took on the raid, second of all, dont you think the clerics and friars that would genuinly use those scrolls also wanted a reward for their hardwork? if your need for an item is that low that you are willing to sell it you shouldnt be rolling for it imo.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
/Ponders

Dont you see the reason why there are no atlantien's .. they all wtf pawn'd each other fecking scrolls artifacts etc....

ToA is EVIL i tell you .... it spells DOOOOOOooooM...

<hugs Snewk>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom