respect to ze albs

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Tbh beno area is one my solo areas for my theurg.. reason is that i can often find duo's/small groups of enemy that pose a challenge. Or on occasions find duo's that just seem to not learn and rely on adding/zerging you because you killed them easily every encounter (hi Rizo!)

Hi Corran
I tried to have a solo run but each time you spammed your stun pets and kited me into the water. It might be a solo fight but I hate your play style with both your heretic and theurg.

PS. you added on me and sacres fight vs. some of those albs so I don't see why we shouldn't do the same to you.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Eladamri said:
after comming back a few days ago again from wow, i was amased that almost 6 hours of soloing on my hero i got to go 1on1 or 1on2 on rare ocations against albs who left me alone and dueled me 90% of the time i came to beno.

had tons of very close fights and very nice duels, best part of the day was when i dueled a armsman with 7 albs standing around me watching me and the armsman tearing up eachother

bow and respect to all the albs that day cant recall a day that i had so much fun and my hand was shaking from the aftermath of the good close fights!

Scharrina

Just too bad you dont do the same yourself mate

Obs

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice to meet u yesterday Scharrina of Prydwen! :)

I loved to duo with u in the early morning hehe :drink:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gonz said:
Hi Corran
I tried to have a solo run but each time you spammed your stun pets and kited me into the water. It might be a solo fight but I hate your play style with both your heretic and theurg.

PS. you added on me and sacres fight vs. some of those albs so I don't see why we shouldn't do the same to you.

Only killed you once while you were solo before you chased me with the fg, actually expected Sacre to be about still :( Most time you find solo tanks get killed once by me, and unless they adding gimps I will leave them alone in future, maybe just mezz them and run up to hug them :p

And dont play Tic, aint for a long time now (1week or so of solo zone then didnt bother again as no IP vs rr9+ tanks with ip3/purge3 = lol )

Can only remember adding on one of the fights you had, that was after a NS added on me when i was fighting you two and because of the positioning it seemed likely he was working with you. Maybe he wasnt but was a judgement call. And to be honest.. water = better for you. It actually puts me in a horrid position for LOS because in general I can stop you getting near me on land or in water because of my range. However 9/10 of the fights i had with you had to be started from the water, this was because of your location, if didnt approach from water i had no LOS on you because you behind the cliff face. I not going to run into melee range against 2 tanks to mezz.

And my playstyle on theurg, is generally look for casters or a small group of tanks/healers. Prefer to fight a duo,trio if lowish rr, but I take on anything. THen i use the abilities i got, and yes that includes sticking airpets onto the tanks, nuking a couple times then kiting a bit. What you rather me do? Just stand there and let you hit me? Im not a hib caster with baseline stun, not an alb/mid with ability to moc lifetap so i fight like i do for survival sake.

So with that i give you a couple of tips.

1) Dont keep standing at the same location, makes it easy to find and attack.

2) Dont huddle together, means i can spam mezz on one person and get both under CC

3) If you dont want me to attack you every time be solo, duo's + of tanks are always fair game.

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
Just too bad you dont do the same yourself mate

i try my best to duel fair when im alone, cant be perfect all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom