respect to ze albs

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
after comming back a few days ago again from wow, i was amased that almost 6 hours of soloing on my hero i got to go 1on1 or 1on2 on rare ocations against albs who left me alone and dueled me 90% of the time i came to beno.

had tons of very close fights and very nice duels, best part of the day was when i dueled a armsman with 7 albs standing around me watching me and the armsman tearing up eachother

bow and respect to all the albs that day cant recall a day that i had so much fun and my hand was shaking from the aftermath of the good close fights!

Scharrina

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Has been very good today i must say :). Would be kool if more soloers would use the area North, North East of Crim more. I think me and Eliten are getting a little bored of fighting eachother =)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
Has been very good today i must say :). Would be kool if more soloers would use the area North, North East of Crim more. I think me and Eliten are getting a little bored of fighting eachother =)

Oi, less daytime RVR while I'm at work; go farm me two demon blood rings!

:)

Septina

Part of the furniture
I have one question and one question only.... where did you run? :x
Been out soloing, duoing most of the morning and met NOTHING but albzergs, people adding 24/7, mowing you down without a second thought.
Still going on, theres about 20 albs with stealther adds running around Crim -> Crau. :x

Teh fun!

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
beno docks and beno bridge the albs yesterday was very honorble and newer zerged me down.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Quite obvious that all irvr lovers are porting Crim atm, so thx god u can find some fair fights at Beno while it lasts, that said now that u told out the "secret" expect some shit happening -.-

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
yer i dont go bleed cause ull allways find loads of warlocks and SMers there heheh, dont mind really if ppl come there to gank the soloers ill just come back with some friends and gank the gankers :)

funniest thing yesterday was that i had just killed a alb and 3 albs had watched it besides us and then 4 mids came and we turned around and ganked em and continued dueling, only 1 alb died and he was rr3 sorc i think :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinag said:
Good job Albs, ruining our reputation!

Oh no they're not, keeping it up with pride as always, just port crim and run 2 feet outside the door and you'll see xD

constantinos

Fledgling Freddie
yea i agree beno been really fun the last 2 days many 1vs1 or 1vs2 no add or anything crap. well sometimes u have to w8 like 15-30 mins to get a fight or there pops random caster with ml9 pet or moc+LT and screws the fun but its the best action i had the last month :cheers:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Oh no they're not, keeping it up with pride as always, just port crim and run 2 feet outside the door and you'll see xD

Ah well, nothing to worry about then ;p

PS: log on msn so I can get your warrior template :(

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
grr, havent found almost any duels at al in the past 2 days :( only getting zerged or added, am i scary or to lame to fight? ;<

and btw, what are u playing auromi? name pls =)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
yeeesh solo arms are getting to fotm :( im gonna roll a necro or something.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Been out soloing, duoing most of the morning and met NOTHING but albzergs, people adding 24/7, mowing you down without a second thought.
Still going on, theres about 20 albs with stealther adds running around Crim -> Crau. :x

Teh fun!

Thats cause no one likes you seppy :p

constantinos said:
yea i agree beno been really fun the last 2 days many 1vs1 or 1vs2 no add or anything crap. well sometimes u have to w8 like 15-30 mins to get a fight or there pops random caster with ml9 pet or moc+LT and screws the fun but its the best action i had the last month :cheers:

Tbh beno area is one my solo areas for my theurg.. reason is that i can often find duo's/small groups of enemy that pose a challenge. Or on occasions find duo's that just seem to not learn and rely on adding/zerging you because you killed them easily every encounter (hi Rizo!)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Eladamri said:
would be easier to beat than ur armsman :(

To be fair its only RR making a differance there, hero's with moose mode have more advantage 1 on 1. :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:

Teh fun!

fun to get a fg adds no? ;)

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
To be fair its only RR making a differance there, hero's with moose mode have more advantage 1 on 1. :(

hehe, lemme get back to shape abit might get u down one of these days, then again ... lets see :) also need to respec to warlord and get last two MLs i guess :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
yeeesh solo arms are getting to fotm :( im gonna roll a necro or something.

That would work for about a week.
Then news would get out that Kagato was pwonzing on a necro and every man and his dog would have one..

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
try smite cleric :) my uber smitoring skills have yet to make them fotm

Galaha

Fledgling Freddie
think i was that arms xD , was nice to duel you Scharrina :)

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
well its quite even now tho =) but yeah some others to fight would be nice aswell ;)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Flimgoblin said:
try smite cleric :) my uber smitoring skills have yet to make them fotm

Seriously considering respeccing my cleric Smite, since I never really RvR with it any more. I think if I can come up with a decent template (101dex/pie, 10%cast/range/pierce and decent resists) then I might just do it :)

Thinking 47smite 26rej and probably something like WP3 MoM3 Dex3 Purge1 MoF1 LW1 at 4L7. :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
That would work for about a week.
Then news would get out that Kagato was pwonzing on a necro and every man and his dog would have one..

Well on a more serious note I do think they are highly under estimated and could do very well if played right, some people have made an effort in the past with various degrees of success.

Sadly I havent enough time or patience for more then one RvR main.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye, was a good day tbh, lots of good solo fights. And some very good fights against you Scharrina with my lowbie mincer!

I almost got you a few times but after a while i felt i just had to bring out my reaver to avenge my mincers deaths :p

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
constantinos said:

Get a rvr grp then matey - will be better than solo - past 3 days iver made 227K in my little rvr grp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom