respect to vavi

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
After ur last thread about mooks and ulti, i think alot of hibs and others thought u was a whining fool.

Now i think most hibs that have faced u this week, now respect u more, as u are about the only mid that will run solo, not keep/tower hug, camp roofs and inst/chamber, only run in a zerg and finally, u use more than one button.

Big respect to u m8y:) All we need now is more mids like u:eek6:

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
I ran solo on my aug healer for about 2 hours one night planned to do more of it but got fucked off being chain ganked by a fire wiz that I'd previously killed solo who then grouped with an inf + mincer with a DI bot.

guess we need more albs like vavi too.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
I geuss u must have been 1 of th ehibs i faced at the razed tower 2 days ago or so, was great fun there, tho i kept getting owned so i was happy to see the albs joined the party as well.

If i play my bd i will likely never group. Dont see the fun of it, ofc if i play my valk i might team up with some others but only if the action requires it to group. I dont see the fun in a big group runing killing one or 2 ppl, u only end up chasing them away.

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Aye Vavi's always a tough fight, keeps coming back, doesn't usually zerg/CK-hug/tower-hug, & if you give him too much leeway you mostly end up eating dirt, so ... /respect.

I'd vote Vavi in the top 4-5 with Mooks, Celione (come back!), Danieu (stop killing me you nasty Inf you :( :p)

Still ... BDs must die :p

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
OohhoO said:
Aye Vavi's always a tough fight, keeps coming back, doesn't usually zerg/CK-hug/tower-hug, & if you give him too much leeway you mostly end up eating dirt, so ... /respect.

I'd vote Vavi in the top 4-5 with Mooks, Celione (come back!), Daniaeu (stop killing me you nasty Inf you )

Still ... BDs must die :p

Cant help it >_< I think my Inf is lesbo...she wants ur fine arse ;)

Helped fix ur typo aswell ;)

I agree its nice that vavi runs solo, still dont have a lotta respect for BDs :/ but at least ur outnumbered most the time...helps a bit :p (btw sorry for killing you 3-4 times while u were on captain...couldnt help myself)

/Dracus

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Cant help it >_< I think my Inf is lesbo...she wants ur fine arse ;)

Helped fix ur typo aswell ;)

I agree its nice that vavi runs solo, still dont have a lotta respect for BDs :/ but at least ur outnumbered most the time...helps a bit (btw sorry for killing you 3-4 times while u were on captain...couldnt help myself)

/Dracus
rofl it was you!!!

I like helped you out with the hibs there (also it was a smart thing to do :p) and then i hugge dyou let u run to the water, finished the hibs and went to captain, to be killed again by you rofl :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
rofl it was you!!!

I like helped you out with the hibs there (also it was a smart thing to do ) and then i hugge dyou let u run to the water, finished the hibs and went to captain, to be killed again by you rofl

I figured if anything I'd let hibs keep the twrs and ck :p dun like when mid has em and alb almost never do :D

I'll try to keep me fingers off the PA button next time...mebbe :fluffle:

/Dracus

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
nice to see regulars of leirv from 3 different realms all getting on:drink:

ijm770

Fledgling Freddie
Although the mids last night might want to possibly leave one tower for another realm, treibhing HT down while zerging, way to go lets make leirvik middie xp zone.

Vav mentioned mooks etc with DI bot last week, thought I'd mention a certain WL was using one last night while in mid zerg. v sad.

Rankar

Fledgling Freddie
ijm770 said:
Vav mentioned mooks etc with DI bot last week, thought I'd mention a certain WL was using one last night while in mid zerg. v sad.

Well.. i think there as only ONE WL out there last night and that was me.. and that certain WL dident use a DI-bot.. but she did have a very active pac/mend-healer in the grp.. just damn hard to keep the poor healer alive..

The only non-active seers yesterday evening was a shitload of BBs at our PK and 2 in the CK...

Well Mooks might use DI-bots and stuff.. so might Inarra.. but they are still nasty without them... and mostly when i fight them they are not close enough to a tower to have use of a DI-but..
So.. respect to Mooks and Inarra...

Asgornius

Fledgling Freddie
I was out in Leirvik all yesterday evening with my hunter, and there was definitely no Warlock using a DI bot. Mid had a full group of mixed characters, including active healers.

Of course we don't want Leirvik to be a Middie xp zone - so come on guys, get yourselves up to Leirvik and take the towers and keeps from us. If little 'ole Mid can do it, I'm sure you can! :-p

ijm770

Fledgling Freddie
Rankar said:
Well.. i think there as only ONE WL out there last night and that was me.. and that certain WL dident use a DI-bot.. but she did have a very active pac/mend-healer in the grp.. just damn hard to keep the poor healer alive..

The only non-active seers yesterday evening was a shitload of BBs at our PK and 2 in the CK...

Well Mooks might use DI-bots and stuff.. so might Inarra.. but they are still nasty without them... and mostly when i fight them they are not close enough to a tower to have use of a DI-but..
So.. respect to Mooks and Inarra...

Well apologies then for getting it wrong then mate, u would be Nuraneil (sp?) I think, just that my ickle NS PA'd and got chain off, got u down to 1/4 hps all of a sudden, u r back to full Hp thought it was DI.

Apologies again if you arent, but he/she si the WL who usually permacamps ck and aoe's through walls and usually does have a DI bot?

Yes Mooks and Inarra are hard, as is Ultima... but not too much even tthey can do against a mid zerg

Sarewen

Fledgling Freddie
The only thing that can annoy me so about Nuraenil is that she ALWAYS takes the Deathblows, so poor Gimped honest Thanes like me never gets to taste the glory.. she bathes in blood.. again.. and we are left in her shadow.. sniffs...

Rankar

Fledgling Freddie
ijm770 said:
Well apologies then for getting it wrong then mate, u would be Nuraneil (sp?) I think, just that my ickle NS PA'd and got chain off, got u down to 1/4 hps all of a sudden, u r back to full Hp thought it was DI.

Apologies again if you arent, but he/she si the WL who usually permacamps ck and aoe's through walls and usually does have a DI bot?

Yes Mooks and Inarra are hard, as is Ultima... but not too much even tthey can do against a mid zerg

Well i am Nuraenill yes.. But i usualy play my SB or Hunter out there.. not really into the caster´s unless im all alone defending a ck.. or im grped with ppl that need a good spreadheal.. :)

But NO! Never owned anything that looks like a DI-bot (might have a chambered Spreadheal - but dont think i ever had other when lvling her).. the closest i come is a pve-healer lvl50 with DI 1 as a 2nd insta heal for my poor grp members that always take alot of dmg.. :)

And yes.. Ultimaxxed is evol to..

Infact every1 out there can be very evol.. and there is alot of good players.. Hibs, Albs and Mids.. dosent matter.. alot out there really earned my respect.. And there is more coming every day...

I think Leirvik is a good place to relaxe and have fun.. and u damn hibbies make sure i always have something to do in the evening when i get home from work... keep up the good work there.. and rember DAoC isent about winning, being ubber & l33t.. its about fun.. and u all make sure that there is alot of fun out there...
Would like to see more albs tho.. could be great..

ijm770

Fledgling Freddie
Rankar said:
Well i am Nuraenill yes.. But i usualy play my SB or Hunter out there.. not really into the caster´s unless im all alone defending a ck.. or im grped with ppl that need a good spreadheal.. :)

But NO! Never owned anything that looks like a DI-bot (might have a chambered Spreadheal - but dont think i ever had other when lvling her).. the closest i come is a pve-healer lvl50 with DI 1 as a 2nd insta heal for my poor grp members that always take alot of dmg.. :)

And yes.. Ultimaxxed is evol to..

Infact every1 out there can be very evol.. and there is alot of good players.. Hibs, Albs and Mids.. dosent matter.. alot out there really earned my respect.. And there is more coming every day...

I think Leirvik is a good place to relaxe and have fun.. and u damn hibbies make sure i always have something to do in the evening when i get home from work... keep up the good work there.. and rember DAoC isent about winning, being ubber & l33t.. its about fun.. and u all make sure that there is alot of fun out there...
Would like to see more albs tho.. could be great..

Well Im wrong again, apologies again! You are very hard to kill, especially in a ck take situation.

It would be good to have some more albs in Leirvik, I know I moan about the mids but it IS good to see people at least in Leirvik, it does seem that it is mostly mids then hibs, albs only making a fleeting appearance once in a while. Some three way battles would be cool.

I do hope that with the new patch CV doesnt kill Leirvik.

Sarewen

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure it wont, hopefully.. i have no idea what to do if it actually does :/ Then its back to bubbles and crafting.. oh dear...

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
I did have quite a lot of fun at first playing my gimpy sorc and wiz in leirvik, even against vav i lost most of the time but was still fun, what made me lvl both past 44 was fighting wls (which was enough by itself) then at the same time having a lame sb add on me, can understand he/she wants to get a kill but at the same time wouldnt it make more sense to fight me either before ive engaged the wl or after he or i are dead? happened too many times and in the end i just thought f**k this and lvld past it. all that happens is people get annoyed and log off, how many times can u fight like that vs soloers and expect them to hang around :touch:

cya in cv, this time buffed and in scd gear :) will still suck tho :(

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
I guess most if not all of us do things which suck from time to time - I know I'm not always a saint :p

Saturday afternoon was insane fun in Leirv with Hibs defending CK & Mids trying to take it & Albs out too!
Altho I wasn't on my NS much then, I was on my Ubah Dual-Spec Mentalist!!!1! (cue hysterical laughter :p)

Inarra - Frantically Button-Mashing NS :D

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Randja you should really step away from the middie zerg sometimes :p aint got vanish atm so cant just pop and kill you and then vanish >_<

/Dracus

Sarewen

Fledgling Freddie
baah well next time you are online i promise that i will walk all the way to the other side so u can get a Randja trophy with you home.. ;) i'd love to have a duel with you.. really sad that you always say no to me :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom