Respect to oldshool Rogue players :)

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
16 days on my mincer semi afk playing Power Song, Stunning and DDing mobs off healers and pray for a heal after that, sooo much fun ;p back when u had to use flute to have a pet so soloing was a "no go" with low weapon spec :p (mincer was my 2nd char tho)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
72 days /played :mad:

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
I did 23 days /played on my Ranger. Mostly solo altho I did get some Fins groups at 47 - 50. That was back in the days before there wasnt any PLing there. It helped that Id transferred money to Pryd so I could get her crafted gear and I could more or less chain yellows. She was my second 50 but my 1st hib character so it was like whole new game to me hehe.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Took me 40+ days on my armsman to hit 50, and if it wasn't for duoing with Narku im pretty sure it would still be lvl 45ish ;)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I took a yearish real-time playing with my cleric to get him to 50. :p Spend a lot of time doing random fun things though.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
I've started my first char, a scout 2 weeks after release, mainly guild grp, it took 29 days -/played when he had dinged 50, but is was in the middle of September :)

Grieff

Fledgling Freddie
The pain ... over 1.5 year RL on my scout named Shaant born on the 1st day of retail release ... solo'd 95% .

Casual player, no BB, role-playing guild, died all the time. Did silly things like kill endless cornwall hunters for 2 weeks behind the cornwall station looking for the elusive +2 longbow archery bracer. Hunted snowdonia, dartmor and lyn barfog til my sight failed. Finally around lvl 45 then got decent groups in DF.

He died a silent death at 50 when SI came out and Sidi was the place to be ,,, then rolled a friar and solo'd him to 50.

Oh the pain ... guess what happened to him after all the grinding? :eek7:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
They need to make it easier for people to level solo

There is catacombs, but most of the instance dungeons dont have magic weakness(my necro didnt get any killing skeletons :eek7: ) and the mini tasks you get enough for about half your level then they dry up

At least on WoW you can quest all the way to the next level(was on beta, havent touched it since ;)

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
dont forget, back then melee defences in pve were totally bugged and crap.

rangers/scouts/hunters were the best soloers back then ;) and really overpowered in rvr too

A

Aoln

think i spent more time whining about how hard it was to get a group and pve solo than i did doing anything else :p

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
57 days /played here. \o/

Spent a lot of time running around Gorge and Sauvage in my late 30s/early 40s, but i got rr5 as a bluecon in the end. :)

My first char, Phoo the thane, is still 48, poor sod. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom