Respect Silentwalker

mixal

Banned
So soz about the last situation at yesterday mornin.... :mad:

But thanks for the good 1><1 fight 2 days before it was really good and i really miss that fights...

You are the only non-adder infil in the albion i guess :)
I am not whinin but i have to give names who addin like noob all the time
Dafft , Binfil

And others ty for respectin 1 on 1 .... cya at Beno :wanker: :wanker:

Silent

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah it was quite frustrating to go out from beno and got ganked by few stealthers, but it was a bit stupid to me to port back beno again :) Thx aswell for those nice 1vs1 fights two days ago. It is very hard to get nice fights nowadays :( Hope we get more 1vs1 fights :clap:

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
hey l33t guys - ive got an idea for u - why not arrange to meet in the middle of the sea and fight yer hearts out there.

if u want 1v1 DONT expect them around the bridges etc - cos there is always traffic running through (OH wait - u wont be able to gank anyone else then :) )

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
mixal said:
You are the only non-adder infil in the albion i guess :)
I am not whinin but i have to give names who addin like noob all the time
Dafft , Binfil

Such love :(

mixal

Banned
Last night (i dont wanna give name ) ...infil pa cd me near fg and sit by me and watch my dead :) , i dont wanna say anythin :) hehe ... just put your self on me ... what yuo think ... or near fg you slammed by scout and scout run to beno :D is this fight or revenge for somethin ?? not whinin dont misunderstood but this is boring when you lookin for ppl to fight

S_Poochie

Fledgling Freddie
Well i play 'stealth' minstrel ( stealthers see me from miles away but unstealthed classes dont ;) ) and mids/hibs do the same with me all the time so i think its good they do it with you to :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom