Respect List

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
gaah where are my manners :rolleyes:

albs:
The Lady Lunar and Lord jupitus for being a really nice couple of players and giving me an opportunity to roleplay when I meet them :)
I hope you get 50 soon so I can see you some more in emain :)

/salute

Thank you Gombur. The time is drawing closer - if you look closely you can see another bead of perspiration breaking on Solid's brow - I reached 48.5 last night and Lunar is slightly ahead of me. Few more points in thrust, some epic quest encounters, then back to Lyonesse it will be again tonight <sighs>

I look forward to seeing you out there sir.

/bow

Jup.

S

Solid

Aye Jup

I wake up in shivers and a cold sweat in the middle of the nite, with the harsh cry of "MON THEN!" echoing in my ears.

S

spyte

Only been in Emain for around 4 rl days but a few names I have built up a healthy respect for:

Hibs:

Domingard: Do you really have a Quiver of arrows with my name on

Malovencia: One ebil little Luri <shivers>

Firehawk: Why me :( of all the casters why me hehe

Mids:

Due to the Hib Zerg I have rarely seen a Mid and the ones Im killed by I rarely see anyway heh but a common complaint to my health would be

Azal: For always being where I am at the worst possible times

I would also like to thank all the Albs that take this mad wizzy into their groups.
With special thanks To Pbuck for making sure im in cg at all times & Turumber for bearing with all my Noob questions and taking the time to show me around Hib/Mid lands

Taroc Wizard of 44 Season's & Warden of the Realm

F

Fafnir

Bah, thought Niar would respect me, for trying to run past his camp spot over and over and over again. But i guess he only laugh at me... :(

A

Arca`mid

hehe pitty i cant kill people alot, i think people get noticed for that more, i just mez :)

O

old.Thiralith

"Bah, thought Niar would respect me, for trying to run past his camp spot over and over and over again. But i guess he only laugh at me..."

Hehe cheers mate :clap: , you made my day, I was having the most unlucky hour of my DAoC time so far, and I saw you at mmg, do I have to tell more? ;)

P

Perplexed

Originally posted by old.Greggor

3. Perplexed keep trying :) u many solo me yet :)

hmm we've only gone 1v1 once if u remember (at least when we've both been 50) u won with 25% after using IP, mine was down. so mabby i will solo you :p. altho a skald losing to a spearo is nothing to be ashamed of ;)

O

old.louise

hibs

jarakin, jovan, malevolencia, lourker, luuna, zedorf, tradolf, tuorin, usp, downanael, eolirat, randar, theres a lot more i cant think of at the minute though:)

albs

booerx, bubble, jupitus, lunar, lylet, jadow, derric, thir, and again same as hib theres loads of albs who i have some respect for and i just cant think at the minute:)

as for mids, most have my respect, theres too many to list really, and if they dont they probably know it:)
if anyone ever sees rhoabwyn, 40mid healer from BoD, spam her with kisses:)

B

Biermann

I have respect for all my enemys, except those who laughs at me.

G

Garnet

Hibs : None

Mids : None

Still working my way through training before such RVR.

S

svartalf

Originally posted by vidx
There are more people, just wanted to name the top 3 in each realm. Others include Azal, Blood, Mattshanes, Walker, Blaen, Froler and good old old Hoster (Erebus now).

I think Erebus is someone else entirely, Hoster called himself Hoster because someone else had the name Erebus.. or did Erebus quit?

V

VidX

Originally posted by svartalf

I think Erebus is someone else entirely, Hoster called himself Hoster because someone else had the name Erebus.. or did Erebus quit?

Dunno, but was talking to him in IRC a few weeks back and he said he was Erebus ingame... but I dunno :)

O

old.Thiralith

erebus ingame = hunter
erebus on irc = hoster (yes he was going to name himself erebus but the other one already had it), hoster now = not the old hoster that used to play, now a healer (?) in their guild, think someone else has the account aswell

O

old.Atrox

/em tries to understand......
/me gives up...

S

Solid

awww bless Ereb (The original player behind Hoster) still getting mentiones, his head will bulge when he does his weekly

</search keyword "Erebus" + "Hoster">

lols go Ereb, go Ereb

anywho Raenolf (50 Healer) and Cuba play Hoster now.

O

old.louise

i think hoster is on alb as hostar, thats what someone said anyway

S

Solid

he was, a long long time ago.

Currenty he doesnt have a reg conneciton and no active account.

S

SlaynFintaine

Woo! I can post on this forum now! Took me a little while due to the horrible mixed up tangle of the old.accounts

Nice post to read through. Nice to see l'il old me mentioned now and again.. sadly been tied up so much lately and finding it tough to get in-game time.

There's lots of groovy and talented people in all 3 realms that I've come accross in my time playing, they'd go as follows:

Albion:

Echion - For being a smart tank and clearly doing his duty in protecting his fellow alb casters.. always a lot tougher to break through and take out the frock-wearers when he's about.

Psi - For clearly showing immense talent in his CC duties as a sorceror, seen several times when he's turned the tides with those quick reactions in close fights.

Coren - For being a very groovy and laid back guy, and having fun times in Emain with me when the rest of the world is in bed.

Walker - For showing true bravery and putting himself in harms way to make sure he does the damage needed to take down the opposition. He is also a rare thing - a caster who will hold his ground and get off those last few nukes rather than attempt a flee back to apk.

Morcharies - For those amazing 15-20 minute standoffs I've had with him in Odin's.

Midguard:

Kephan - Again, a very solid and selfless tank, does good work and shows courage in every fight I've taken him on in. Also for being my partner for those 10 minutes in Emain and getting Faith to get vexed at us! :)

Blakkr - Had some very nice standoffs around Emain with him, seems like a nice solid bloke and friendly guy.

Mordia - Only encountered her a few times, but she's definately a very slippery and talented at evading the enemy. Very good traits in a healer-class.

Laga - For showing ewul CC-talent, and looking quite nice with those curly golden locks. ;)

Hibernia:

Tuorin - For being a great buddy and the one person I can rely on as always being at my side in the frontiers. A partner in crime if you will.

Basil - Quite possibly the friendliest and most down-to-earth guy I've ever met online. Always patient, calm and fair no matter what situation or person he's dealing with. Nuff Respect.

Toirdhealbhach - Great talent as a bard, always a joy to run with in rvr. And aside from that for being cool and interesting, as well as providing endless opportunities for drawn-out bickering.

Lourker - Stand-up the best druid I've ever ran with. Pulls off amazing feats and seems to stay upright and healing no matter how much heat he's taking from enemies.

Elanza - Always a pleasure spending time around ol 'lanza. Warm and pleasant character, very tough not to like.

Dreamhealer and Eyaslashy - For being 'mis hermanas'. Ay Vayase!

Aside from that... Karienal, Jarakin, Malevolencia, Almerath, Jude, Merrik, Usp, Luona, Cornell, Saxif, Etharion, Zedorf, Lairiodd

All you guys have made my time playing really fun and fulfilling. Thankyou!

Keep it groovy,

WAR! Slayn Out!

E

erebus

Originally posted by Solid
awww bless Ereb (The original player behind Hoster) still getting mentiones, his head will bulge when he does his weekly

</search keyword "Erebus" + "Hoster">

lols go Ereb, go Ereb

anywho Raenolf (50 Healer) and Cuba play Hoster now.

ROFL so true, like to see when some person insults hoster for being very shit.

Originally posted by old.louise
i think hoster is on alb as hostar, thats what someone said anyway

Ok lets get this sorted.

My alias has always been Erebus and i've used it for over 9-10 years in all types of computer games, now when DAOC started in the UK i was away for a couple of day and some person took my name before i can take it which annoyed me no end but there you go, I the created Hoster the SB, took him to level 48 and was highest RP on server before i quit due to exams around 3 months back, gave the account to Cuba, Cuba in exchanged gave me another account which i used to create an Inf on prydwen call Hostar (yes name was created to create confusion :) ) (currently level 10) but due to me not having a connection to my pc at home i cannot play him yet. Currently Cuba and Raenolf use Hoster. Now i've heard my nme has gone down hill but the two people are getting better, but also hoster has some very gimped stats (i created him as a test sb but never got him to level 50 because i was tooooo lazy) and hes still gimped.

Anyway i shall be back soon, someday and either it will be pvp server or prydwen, i'll most likely create and inf, friar or sb aint decided yet.

Good hunting all and remember Theres always an assassin lurking in the shadows :)

Erebus (Now known as "Old Hoster")

T

_tindel_

Originally posted by SlaynFintaine
Midguard:

ONE LAST TIME ITS MIDGÅRD FFS%¤!"(#=%(#=#%!"=((#%!(#%(%!#(=%!#(=%!#=(!#%(=!#%(=#%!=(!#%(=%!#=(!#%%=#%%!#=(%!#=(%!#=%#!(=%!#=(#%!=(%!#(=%!#=(%!#=(%!#=(%!#=(%!#%=(%(=%%=#(%=!(%( !

O

Orin Askhammare

Originally posted by _tindel_

ONE LAST TIME ITS MIDGÅRD FFS%¤!"(#=%(#=#%!"=((#%!(#%(%!#(=%!#(=%!#=(!#%(=!#%(=#%!=(!#%(=%!#=(!#%%=#%%!#=(%!#=(%!#=%#!(=%!#=(#%!=(%!#(=%!#=(%!#=(%!#=(%!#=(%!#%=(%(=%%=#(%=!(%( !

While I agree I must say... Will you take the red pill or the blue one? Or maybe the valium? :)

S

SlaynFintaine

Originally posted by _tindel_

That's what I said... right? ;)

D

Danya

It's "Midgard", mythic don't have silly 'a' keys on their keyboard (note: it's a game name, not a historically/geographically accuate name, so the silly 'a' is not appropriate, even if you think it should be :p)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Dannyn
It's "Midgard", mythic don't have silly 'a' keys on their keyboard (note: it's a game name, not a historically/geographically accuate name, so the silly 'a' is not appropriate, even if you think it should be :p)

Well i think she is against SlaynFintaine spelling Midguard. Not the english spelling Midgard, since english using a under developed alphabet and cant type ÅÄÖ. :)

Tolkiens Middle Earth is more correct than Midguard.

T

thorungla

Tindels frustrations dont lie with the midgArd I think but with the midgUard?

O

old.Lianuchta

OK I have been away for about 2 months now, thoguh as my return is imminent I'll mention some of the names that used to kill me loads and behave normally after it (and damn I dropped from about 20th on Hib RP list to about 120th in 8 wks...):

Mid:

Death
Azal
Blood
Eroa
Malenka (god I hate being dotted, caster hell...)

Alb:

Blaen
Teador (wahey he switched, no more 450dmg DDs on my sorry arse)
Walker
Biggles (if only for the fact he used to run around alone, not very honourable though, nasty res killer)
Ezeine (I'll never forget when you somehow managed to take out our whole group of 42-45 people, kudos...)

Hib:

Let's see who did I used to hang around in Emain with back in te day...

Tuorin, Slayn, Toird, Luuna, Jarakin, Lourker, Mug, Svarun, Tradolf, Zanzara, Cornell etc etc.

M

Meatballs

I lub weirdus, whitee, and sloth and quozl, everyone else is scum :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom