Respecing start up spec points!

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Is there anyway of getting Goa to let me realicate my points what you get when you first make your char?
The second week of release i decided to make a Sorcerer, not knowing then what to put my points in, i put them in a few things and i didnt put any in Dex!!! :eek6:
Its only now as im trying to ToA him that i have realised my Dex will be capped at 360 with Aug. Dex 3!! This will not do!!
Ive spent over 100 days played time on him so dont want to delete him and start again :puke:
Anyway... my own cockup so laugh at will!:(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
nop all you can do is QQ, i put my sorc's points in str thinking that it was needed, later to realise how much of a newb i was for doin this :D

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
My paladin (created the week after release) has 10 points in charisma because I thought it might be like D&D or that a high charisma would make it easier to get quests or get better prices from merchants.

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
10-15 less dex aint the end if you ask me. ;)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Niroth said:
10-15 less dex aint the end if you ask me. ;)

the difference between 360 or 375 (with 60start+15) is huge. even 375 to 387 is a huge difference. which I noticed using a 2.8 speed spec nuke on my theurg

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
I been thinking... i reckon ill just respec my RA's and go Dex 4 which will give me 372 Dex if im not mistaken!?
That way, ill end up with Dex4, MoM3, WP2, WM2, AoM1 and..... Purge''1''...
Tbh... If i get mezzed/stunned, im dead 90% of the time anyway even if i use purge 2!
Any advice welcome ofc though!;)

Ps. I normally try solo unless in guild group, and then we normally have 2 Sorcy's in it!

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I didn't put any points into dex at creation of my dwarf healer. Troll shamans will have lower dex than me but not much else!

It would be nice if the dragon or somebody dropped a couple of respec stones for the intial points you put in.

Luktar

Loyal Freddie
Cadelin said:
I didn't put any points into dex at creation of my dwarf healer. Troll shamans will have lower dex than me but not much else!

It would be nice if the dragon or somebody dropped a couple of respec stones for the intial points you put in.

give race respec so i can play Luktar again!! damn i hate to have a rr5+ troll shaman who only works as a bb...

Oysterboy

Fledgling Freddie
I have two lvl 50 theurgs. Why? Because I put quite a few points into STR and QUI on the first one I made...
:(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I dont see the big deal tbh, we're talking 10~ points of DEX here?

Who cares imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom