Respec trade

Spell

Fledgling Freddie
Hi.. m8's

Dos somebody know how to respec trade..:confused: if i can..

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Seek out Gudmund in Jordheim to get the quest, you will loose all your Trade skill points upon respecing tho

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Who in Hib does this if any 1 can enlighten me please.

Soulja

Longsight

Fledgling Freddie
In Midgard the toon is close to the channeler guy that you chose excal/prydwen on, so my guess is that he is close to that guy even on Hibernia.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Can only respec (not really respec as you lose all points) the old trades not Alch or SC

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
unless you are low level in a trade just roll a crafting alt

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Ok look, please enlighten me because I have never quite worked this out.

WHY would you want to respec a trade? It makes no logical sense to me.

If you realised you wanted to do tailoring instead of alchemy..why not just do it on another char?

(This isn't a flame, I just get asked the question a lot and I've never worked out why!)

:twak:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
It was introduced when Spellcrafting and Alchemy was added. It's possible that some people may already have had all characters who could do one or the other having a tradeskill already (if they wanted to build siege, or repair doors, for example). So they added a way to remove it, so people could do the new trades.

They may want to be able to craft on a particular character, though. For example (and I'll not be doing this!), Darzil is currently an armourcrafter, and a Guild officer. Maybe I'd want an alchemist, and for it to be Darzil, cos I'd prefer to be on as Guild officer, rather than unknown alt. So, I'd then want to respec.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom