respec for zerkers and SB`s?!

O

old.tuppe

have been here long time, like Klavrynd.
7 slot full of chars, 2 x50 and 1 over 40.
this make me think where this game is going?
who share melee dmg after this?
armsmans, friars, infis frontiers full, bolt range mezz.

dunno? i have been looking prydwen so far most enjoyable server to play, realms quite balanced, nice players (mostly) in all realms.
but US server and those............. 24/7 continuing whining.

Z

Zoldot

Originally posted by case-rigantis
tesla`s post doesn`t relate at all

zerkers and sb`s get their seriously overpowered damage brought to an acceptable and balanced level

minstrels get multiple class defining changes that in effect turn the minstrel into something it wasn`t when many levelled theirs up inc me

seriously who do you think needs a respec? someone who won`t be making any changes or somebody who needs to make changes to be able to use the new skills

?

try and look at this from an unbiased view please

About zerkers being brought to an acceptable "balanced" lvl... so they do same dmg as BM but BM's get 50% more dmg add they can use every 7 mins? and they only nerf dmg? then doublefrost will still take HUGE end and do low dmg..... they should lower the end cost aswell if they nerf dmg.. Maybe they could have nerfed zerkers a little but 35% less dmg is WAY to much.... thats my thoughts

E

elerand

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
Reason why SBs and Berserkers get a respec (aside from a respect being useless for a berserker) and the other classes that got changes is simple:

SB and berzerker got a major NERF.

All the other classes were IMPROVED.

No need for a respec. Easy as that. :p

Well bm's and mercs are going to be sort of un-nerfed, means a lot of us have specced rather differently than we would have before imo.

Although even with the proposed changes I'm still not convinced I'll be speccing out of shield if the chance comes along and with block/parry being fixed in rvr then fear blocking/parrying.avading machines immune to melee crits every 7 mins :p

S

scarffs

Originally posted by kr0n
FYI they have dragon stones... Free respecs... etc... Have you seen any data of how much they accusedly "nerfed" the damage? It could be only cosmetic, maybe taking caps a bit down or something... Everyone must admit that LA is the best melee specline in the game. Nothing beats it. Now they bring it down a notch, bring others up a notch to balance it.

1.60 was Alb balance patch. 1.62 was Hib. So I guess 1.63 will be mid. Just wait and see...

1.62 is mid nerf patch, both shammies and zerks/shadowzerks.
1.63 will be what ? Mid boost ? Yeah right.
They'll be working on housing andsome other useless bullshit for a year.

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by case-rigantis
When 1.62 goes live, we will offer a free single line respec to all Berserkers and Shadowblades because of the changes to Left Axe style damage.

now i`m really fecking pissed off..ok i was pissed off before but now well i can`t even put inot words how annoyed i am

WHERE THE HELL IS MY MINSTREL RESPEC?!!?!!?! FFS THEY OVERHAUL THE ENTIRE CLASS AND DON`T GIVE US A RESPEC YET WHNE THEY MAKE A LITTLE CHANGE TO ZERKERS AND SB`S THEY GETA FECKING RESPEC!!!

why the feck do i play this fecking game anyway?!

MYTHIC/GOA KISS MY ASS <waves>

hahahahahahaha .. <-- All I got to say.

P.S
Go keeeel the dragon and get some stones!? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom