respec for zerkers and SB`s?!

C

case-rigantis

When 1.62 goes live, we will offer a free single line respec to all Berserkers and Shadowblades because of the changes to Left Axe style damage.

now i`m really fecking pissed off..ok i was pissed off before but now well i can`t even put inot words how annoyed i am

WHERE THE HELL IS MY MINSTREL RESPEC?!!?!!?! FFS THEY OVERHAUL THE ENTIRE CLASS AND DON`T GIVE US A RESPEC YET WHNE THEY MAKE A LITTLE CHANGE TO ZERKERS AND SB`S THEY GETA FECKING RESPEC!!!

why the feck do i play this fecking game anyway?!

MYTHIC/GOA KISS MY ASS <waves>

G

Gallak

yeah but what are zerkers gonna do with it?, mainweapon/LA/parry are the only things they spec in, maybe with the parry fix it'll be worth it, but its still a pretty pointless respec. Anyway, Minstrels got extras, zerkers get nerfed, which is more in need of rethinking their spec?

D

Damon_D

Yay berzerkers can now respec to....nothing realy..there are only 2 specc's as fare as I know 50 axe 50 LA 28 parry or 44/44/44.. so now they can specc 50 axe 50 parry and have 500-600 points left over.. sounds like a good idea to me :m00:

K

klavrynd

who cares a fuck about respecs, not like anyone sane is gonna play zerk now

D

Damon_D

My point excatly..LA is the only specc line for berzerkers.. with that nerfed well.. why play a berzerker ??? WTG MYTHIC yet again u managed to feek up...:puke:

M

Meatballs

The same reason people play mercs or blademasters ><

O

old.Cher

yeah its kinda funny, L.A is still better then the equivalent alb or hib specs, but its now gimped...... i feel bad for blademasters and mercs then, they must be uber gimps!

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Meatballs
The same reason people play mercs or blademasters ><

yeah yeah pis dig selv i øjet

T

thorungla

Mythic definitely need to think more about who they give respecs too. As for this example - a single line isnt gonna help SB's at all and they actually might want to spec out of LA, In the case of my SB, I would require 2 single line respecs to achieve this. So chances are that respec will sit idle just as the zerkers will.

Y

-yoda-

@ all your zerkers whining.. do you REALLY REALLY think it is balanced that u can hit a plate wearing RR5+ armsman for 1k+ dmge ?

if yoiu think that is balanced then you are seriously fucked in the head, or a whinging baby who will be pissed off cos he is on EQUAL terms with hib/alb equivilent of your char.... zerkers have been FOTM chars in mid for ages .

so all your zerkers who cry like pussys and are gonna delete/cancel there subs cos they being brought in line with other relams . PLEASE fuck off and go play another game and quit whining. if a merc or Bm hit u for 1k+ dmge im sure as hell mids would be whining for a nerf . even some zerkers "HIGH RR AND WELL RESPECTED" zerkers agree that that sorta dmge is call for a change and equality to make them in par with other realms ,

cry me a river!!!!!

G

Gekul

YET WHNE THEY MAKE A LITTLE CHANGE TO ZERKERS AND SB`S THEY GETA FECKING RESPEC!!!

40% reduction in damage is a "little" change? :)

D

Draylor

No Gekul, its a fix to a fucked up patch Mythic introduced sooooooooo long ago most folks have forgotten about it.

With this change zerkers will be brought back to the level they were at in the early days - and they were certainly no gimps then.

A respec for that seems weird - but its just a token gesture to try and reduce the whining zerkers/SBs slightly. Ill be amazed if it works though - and its going to lead to every class thats changed in future expecting a free respec again.

Every class able to spec shield/parry should be given a respec due to this FINALLY being fixed (if it is - third time theyve claimed this at least).

T

Tesla Monkor

Reason why SBs and Berserkers get a respec (aside from a respect being useless for a berserker) and the other classes that got changes is simple:

SB and berzerker got a major NERF.

All the other classes were IMPROVED.

No need for a respec. Easy as that. :p

T

Thorarin

Originally posted by thorungla
Mythic definitely need to think more about who they give respecs too. As for this example - a single line isnt gonna help SB's at all and they actually might want to spec out of LA, In the case of my SB, I would require 2 single line respecs to achieve this. So chances are that respec will sit idle just as the zerkers will.

Then you're lucky, some people would ideally need 3 single line respecs to become critblade. SZs will need a full respec if this goes live as-is, period.

C

case-rigantis

better do what they told minstrels to do then
GO KILL THE DRAGON MULTIPLE TIMES AND HOPE YOU GET A STONE

come on GOA give minstrels a respec now..how can you justify not doing??

C

case-rigantis

tesla`s post doesn`t relate at all

zerkers and sb`s get their seriously overpowered damage brought to an acceptable and balanced level

minstrels get multiple class defining changes that in effect turn the minstrel into something it wasn`t when many levelled theirs up inc me

seriously who do you think needs a respec? someone who won`t be making any changes or somebody who needs to make changes to be able to use the new skills

?

try and look at this from an unbiased view please

H

horsma

Originally posted by case-rigantis
When 1.62 goes live, we will offer a free single line respec to all Berserkers and Shadowblades because of the changes to Left Axe style damage.

now i`m really fecking pissed off..ok i was pissed off before but now well i can`t even put inot words how annoyed i am

WHERE THE HELL IS MY MINSTREL RESPEC?!!?!!?! FFS THEY OVERHAUL THE ENTIRE CLASS AND DON`T GIVE US A RESPEC YET WHNE THEY MAKE A LITTLE CHANGE TO ZERKERS AND SB`S THEY GETA FECKING RESPEC!!!

so you fucking albion mother fucker whine since you didnt get major nerf? FARM DRAGON IDIOT!

F

Flimgoblin

they seem to be going along the lines of:

Upgrade - no respec
Nerf - respec

The example they quote when saying they'll give out respecs is smite clerics - and that was a major nerf.

Hrm Left Axe zerker or 2H zerker? frenzy works with both you know...

Heaven forbid zerkers now do similar damage to warriors/armsmen/mercenaries/blademasters/heros.

(and they still do more..)

O

old.tuppe

lets see.
my bers is 50/50/28
1 line respect.
maybe go 50 axe/50 hammer/28 parry?
or 50 sword/50 axe/28 parry?
is there more changes?
well, 50 parry/50 axe/ 28 laxe?
wow this is really hard to make up.
because whit this respect cannot go 44/44/44.

G

Gekul

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

Heaven forbid zerkers now do similar damage to warriors/armsmen/mercenaries/blademasters/heros.

(and they still do more..)

They should do more than warriors, armsmen and heroes though, and so should blademasters and mercs.

W

wolfspirit

God im soooooo happy i did have a 50 zerk and 50 sz, i say have as ive started a warrior now. Hopefully if i start a ( supposedly ) gimped class i can avoid the tedium of reaching 50 to get stabbed by mythic as im gimped alrdy.

O

old.Emma

Re: Re: respec for zerkers and SB`s?!

Originally posted by case-rigantis

always wanted to say this

CRY MORE NOOB

K

kr0n

FYI they have dragon stones... Free respecs... etc... Have you seen any data of how much they accusedly "nerfed" the damage? It could be only cosmetic, maybe taking caps a bit down or something... Everyone must admit that LA is the best melee specline in the game. Nothing beats it. Now they bring it down a notch, bring others up a notch to balance it.

1.60 was Alb balance patch. 1.62 was Hib. So I guess 1.63 will be mid. Just wait and see...

T

terrat

I would leave all the little children who made a zerker because it does the most damage the way they are. Want to play the char of the moment then be stuck with your Superman level 50 that is getting brought back to earth. Other classes that need to be checked out (minus the ones they are getting already) for toning down....Necro, BD, eldritch, Thane. Classes that need (minus the ones they are getting already) toning up....All bow classes, minstrel, bard, and still need to work on the blade master.

T

toxx

what about sorcs?

i wanna change out of body and go full mind, but i wont be able to till we kill the dragon a few times, and even then, i might not get a stone then. Imo, we shoulda got a respec, muich like zerkers / SBs will need one. just to keep us happy :(

D

deffy

Thanes need nerfing? I think there a few thanes would have something to say about that.....

K

klavrynd

1.62 the hib love thread... more the "reroll to hib" patch

as for terrat, there are bandwagon fotm people as who are getting a major kick in the nuts here, people who played zerks from the sheer beginning.

with the damage logs ive seen on vnboards even skalds do more damage, get to wear chain and have utility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom