Resists...

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Was just wondering if some of the more RvR experienced players could shed some info about the priority of resists I should look out for in my minstrel's gear. Never really bothered with other realm's classes and what type of dmg they all do :) And keep in mind, it's mostly for big bash keep/tower situations where casters/archers run-a-muck. Thanks in advance ;)

Edit - Ofc I should try and get them all capped but it might not be possible, so thats why Id like to know whats more important. Cheers :D

[Cinderella]

Fledgling Freddie
matter and spirit isnt toppriority now but will be when catacombs is here due to warlocks etc

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Crush isn't all that important imo -.-

thats why Foadon hit me 800+ dmg 2hand hammer when I had 850 af+28% resist+chain so additional 10% so 38% x<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
And I meet foadon on daily basis? Not rly xD

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Well thanks for the replies. Now just gotta get off me arse and actually do something about it ;)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Body-
Bonedancer insta LT, Bard/Healer Mez, Assasin Poision, Animist FaF Shroom nukes, Animist bombers/LT

Matter-
Shaman Dots, Matter LW's, Animist Shroom pbaoe

Heat-
Hib Casters Stun, Hib Casters Baseline nuke, Mentalist/Enchanters specline nuke, Heat LW's.

Cold-
Mid Casters Baseline nuke, Eldritch Specline nuke and Mez, cold LW's , Void Eldy Bolts/nukes

Energy-
Mentalist Dots, RC Runie Bolts/Nukes. Hib Pbaoe. Mana Eldy Nukes. Thane DD, belt of the sun weapons.

Spirit-
Spirit Master pbaoe, Spirit LW's

Crush-
Warrior,Thane,Shammie,Healer,Skald,Zerker,Champion,Hero,Bard,Warden,druid,crush arrows and all Casters :)

Thrust-
Savage,Hunter, Champion,Hero, Nightshade,Ranger, Thrust arrows.

Slash-
Warrior,Thane,Skald,Zerker,Savage,Shadowblade,Hunter, Champion,Hero, Bard,Warden,druid, Nightshade,Ranger, Valewalker. Slash Arrows :)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
carp said:
get them all above 20%

Try do what carp said, but spirit can suffer since you rarely see supp sms now and you will run out of pbaoe anyway so.Matter is good for minstrel since druid root is matter and also you do not have charge like me hence why i do not bother with it :p though you could get away with below 20% , of course warlocks soon are coming but doesn't matter if you have capped matter vs them you still die.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
well atleast if you cap matter and run with a friar he can only 1shot 1 in the grp with the chambers and not two people :p

but yeah currently spirit/matter not that important.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Great list Bubble, someone should sticky that or something. :)

Btw, aren't Skald DD shouts also body damage? :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom