resists

fortunefish

Banned
hmmm

this is a hard one for me ... i was thinking of capping cold ( mid nukes) body (mid mezz) slash and thrust ( NS and SB ) any ideas but plz bear in mind ive gotta get +5 cs thrust stealth and env in there aswell

and for thrust inf to me amasing fast and hard hitting mofo ive gotta cap:

Dex
Qui :clap: :clap: :clap:
Con
and Str

this is mainly a resist question tho so please leave msg here with any more i NEED to cap ( no heat cozz no hibbsies ever )

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Are you using 99% crafted, if so so go housing zone by some high lvl ROG items and cap everything, and if you get decent items even get some lidul TOA bonuses too.

If however you cba to do that just get melee resists and body then pretty much anything else that you can, tho should be able to get fully capped if you are using crafted and for like 100g or less from housing

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Resists you should cap in BG-

Slash (Most important)
Thrust
Crush (if your planning on attacking tanks as well as Casters/assasins)

Matter (AoE dot is common as muck)
Also remember Mid bolt is Energy

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Buffs

Well after all that play unbuffed cos you gonna be too uber for sure.

Unbuffed twinked inf = buffed twinked sb for fairness.

MKJ

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Correction:

Unbuffed regular hunter > Unbuffed twinked inf = buffed twinked sb for fairness > scout. So better get a lot of twinking to wtpwn :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well i dunno about the other realms but on weelil i have capped slash, thrust and crush (since tanks LOVE bashing on kibbies (though i have 18% due to racials :D ) i then have capped heat (for wizzies :p ) body (never quite sure why but ive got it capped anyway :p ) and energy (sorc mez)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Doink-666 said:
Cap everything :eek:

yep. can cap everything with lvl 35:ish armour. and wont degrade for quite some time.. ive had a set last about 15 chars before i had to remake it.

only weapons that u might have to change abit sooner if u use same lvl on it. but i never saw the need for that so i used fine alloy.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Always capped everything, tbh when it comes to degrading...how long are you in thid :p just make one of templates tbh ^^ then do it again if you cba which I can.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Capping?

Can't be arsed with all that. PKJ me latest Valkyn sb ain't capped on anything bar for his stats. Nearly capped on slash and thrust though cos he likes to bash other stealthers.

Nice to see hibs about and solo luris too. Had 2 real tough fights with Mydad. First i won fair and square, 2nd i lost fair and square though Mydad ended up face down from poison. Damn la is the reason i lost too. I use a 2 handed axe and 2 weapons. Damage was over 100 using the 2 handed axe but drops to 30-40 with a 3.7 mainhand axe. Didn't swap to the 2 handed soon enough which wassa mistake for sure. Hell i fecking hate la. Give me duel weild or wot the hell the luris use anyday cos la sucks, especially if you want to play a crit sb.

Oh well tis better fun in Thid than rvr i think though. Well it is for me. At least i die in a reasonable amount of time and not 2-3 seconds :D .

MKJ
PKJ - 24 Valk sb

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Ctuchik said:
yep. can cap everything with lvl 35:ish armour. and wont degrade for quite some time.. ive had a set last about 15 chars before i had to remake it.

only weapons that u might have to change abit sooner if u use same lvl on it. but i never saw the need for that so i used fine alloy.

im using lvl 33 armor and i find its degrading quite quickly, on 86% dur after only 3 SB's :/

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
lvl 27 armour is max I use, useing 25 this time though as it was a mp set that was given to me :D but useing lvl 50 rogs, aint repaired em yet and already on 150 rps ...they may have like what, 3/4 repairs till they break? afink would be capped by that time nps :eek:

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
lvl 27 armour is max I use, useing 25 this time though as it was a mp set that was given to me :D but useing lvl 50 rogs, aint repaired em yet and already on 150 rps ...they may have like what, 3/4 repairs till they break? afink would be capped by that time nps :eek:

always use 99% quality lvl 25 armour so yellow con for BG and jut get ROG jewelry with really high UV but zero +skills and you never ever have to repair them. Can cap any classes out really with one set of well bought jewelry, i.e. in midguard cap as much resists/hps/piety/charisma and then sc chain/studded/leather/cloth to suite the relevant classes, the same can probably be dont in alb capping int as well as pie.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Staffzor said:
ROG jewelry with really high UV but zero +skills and you never ever have to repair them.

really?

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:

Unless something got changes in the most recent patch yes, I have played a VW in 7 or 8 incarnations that includes standard lvling to 24 from 20 and only now my orange con to 24 gloves are running out (orange con as I had to buy them as crafter made wrong ones ;) ) all the jewelry stil lworks as long as has no + skills.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
Unless something got changes in the most recent patch yes, I have played a VW in 7 or 8 incarnations that includes standard lvling to 24 from 20 and only now my orange con to 24 gloves are running out (orange con as I had to buy them as crafter made wrong ones ;) ) all the jewelry stil lworks as long as has no + skills.

even works on arti's :eek: you can even use the charges on them when at 70%

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Oi! give Battler and SoM and maybe GoV in thid! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom