"Resistance Test" (Crunchy Nut Cornflake Style) (aka What version do you want on BW)

D

Deady

Dont worry if you dont get the title, this is a just a poll to find out what version people have, and hence what version they want the BW server to run.

So, OFP resistance addon (v1.85) or OFP with no Resistance addon (v1.46 or something).

We need to run whatever the majority of Subscribers wish for...

W

Will

I'm happy with both, but I have a feeling most of the subs I know would rather run 1.62 (whatever the last vanilla release was).

E

exxxie

/sound allo.wav

I dont MIND what flavour it is just as long as Deady is my gunner when I fly my big chopper.

Resistance is prefered tho :)

C

Ch3tan

Dont have RES nor can I afford it, 1.62 please, or stick up another server.

T

throdgrain

1.85 for deffo. Getcha hand in ya pocket Ch3tan !

W

Will

I think the issue for Ch3tan, and for a few other people, is that Res needs a more powerful PC. To get Ch3tan to run it would need more than £15.

S

Strange`

Resistance with terrain and texture settings turned down runs (and looks) pretty much the same as original ofp.

K

*Kornholio*

I've got Resistance but a 1.46 (or how ever far it went before Res) would probably be better coz more ppl have it...

S

Summo

I don't have Resistance yet, but I shall buy it as I reckon that's where the future of OFP (what there is of it) lies.

I

Insane

sorry ch3tan, im having to vote Resistance as well :p

if you want i'll buy you a copy of Resistance and mail you it across ;)

W

Will

Servers are updated to 1.88. Netcode is improved again, it seems the way to go.

You don't need any new patches. 1.85 is fine.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom