resident evil 3

Chronictank

FH is my second home
what was it about? :)
Buying 4 for the wii as it looks awesome, but i would like to know what the storyline from 3 was

ta

Marc

FH is my second home
All I can remember from 3 was escaping on a jet ski at the end

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
Res evil 4 is one of the best games i've every played, so much so i didnt want to play it much because it meant finishing it earlier :).

Thadius

Part of the furniture
All I can remember from 3 was escaping on a jet ski at the end

Thats RE4 you twonk! :p

Resident Evil, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Code Veronica, Gun Survivor 1&2, Res Evil Zero, Dead Aim, Resident Evil Outbreak 1 and 2, Resident Evil 4 are in the order that were released(I think).

Played 6 of those 11 and completed 5 of them! :(

Resident Evil 3 was back in Racoon City as Jill Valetine. You had to fight Nemesis multiple times during the game whilst trying to escape the city before the nukes came in!

Carlos Olivera was the sidekick in this baby.

Best one by far is the first two. The first I have NEVER finished, whilst the second one was just fantastic. The licker through the window still shits me up. Oh and the hands that grab you as you run along the corridoor in the Police Station

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Rather has Resident Evil everywhere than Harry Potter or shitty indie bands! :(

Yeah, actually I completely agree with that comment... Saying that, I'd love nothing more to blow the shit out of Harry Potter like you had to with Nemesis :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom