Resident Evil!!!11

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
cosplay%20resident%20evil.jpg

I wish I was the guy on teh right :D.

Also on a more elegant note (I choose C#), does anyone have any idea when the next Resident Movie is coming out, if one is coming out at all?

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
Also on a more elegant note (I choose C#), does anyone have any idea when the next Resident Movie is coming out, if one is coming out at all?
the last two were beyond shite, why you wanting an even crapper sequal?

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
wth? I just love the second one! best movie ever in that genre

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If RE was done with ugly people, that would be the result. True evil. :eek7:

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
I like the fact that the guy on the left has his kneepads below his knees.

And the first film was well done, the second was just an excuse to blow stuff up tbh.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
If RE was done with ugly people, that would be the result. True evil. :eek7:
And a lower budget :D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ame said:
cosplay%20resident%20evil.jpg

I wish I was the guy on teh right :D.

I want to be the bloke in the background trying to elbow his way through an open door! :D you just cant buy style like that!

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
I want to be the bloke in the background trying to elbow his way through an open door! :D you just cant buy style like that!
hahaha lol :worthy:

oh and btw the girl with the blue top looks quite happy :eek:

Comos

Loyal Freddie
omg a Resident Evil thread!11

<jumps in>

The guy on the right actually looks a lot like the actor who played Carlos Riviera in the movie..
Jill valentine could loose a few pounds though <cough> (to match the Jill from the movies I mean... ofcourse!.. <.< >.>)

And I hope Miss Pinky isn't supposed to be Claire Redfield, wtf oO

As for the movies, they are in fact DOOMED since the worst director in human history is on that project: Paul Anderson...
The guy messed up the perfect storyline of the games in the worst possible way for both the 1st and the 2nd movie so I'm pretty sure he'll wreck it even more with the 3rd. The movies are terrible, for the people who haven't played the game yet, they make it look so awful :(
Really too bad, because the games were one of the best console games ever, with a brilliant horror story.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:

ahahahahaha! you have no idea how much u made me laugh now, god damn! still laughing! ^^

rep for you for noticing that! :p

Haxyn Kyao

Fledgling Freddie
Lol Em the films actually have nothing to do with the game at all in truth just certain parts from the game are init and i mean only certain ones like on the first movie it starts in a mansion like the game......

the second movie has alot to do with a few games like code veronica for example when Alice runs round the building while the helicopter is shooting at her
also brings the notorious JILL VALENTINE! into the game oh and nemesis

The films probally not gonna please any real fans cause of this but hell atleast they tried putting a few pieces of the actual game into it i mean i LOVE the films and cant wait for #3

oh and btw maybe you will meet Claire and Chris Redfield in this movie remember there is alot of thing sthey can bring in and think of this way on each filmm they can bring another char from the game and come up with more ideas and implement alot more of the game into it

and you have to remember the first film didnt exactly have a big budget
and they will most likely have alot more cash for the 3rd one where you will see ALOT more things im sure of it i mean ALICE she is or well im guessing is gonna go insane and kill alot of people and the film will most likely also be called RESIDENT EVIL: Project Alice cause come on Seriously Umbrella have her now and you know what Umbrella is allways upto ;)

and hell atleast we get to See Alice and Jill Again two babes :D in a cool horror type film lol

Give the Resident Evil Teams some Credit :D least there trying :D

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Haxyn Kyao said:
Give the Resident Evil Teams some Credit :D least there trying :D

xcuse me but Paul Anderson really isn't trying if you ask me :s

I don't get it though, the guys at Capcom already made a perfect storyline that can be used litterally in the movies, why did he have to change it all the way...

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Haxyn Kyao said:
Lol Em the films actually have nothing to do with the game at all in truth just certain parts from the game are init and i mean only certain ones like on the first movie it starts in a mansion like the game......

the second movie has alot to do with a few games like code veronica for example when Alice runs round the building while the helicopter is shooting at her
also brings the notorious JILL VALENTINE! into the game oh and nemesis

The films probally not gonna please any real fans cause of this but hell atleast they tried putting a few pieces of the actual game into it i mean i LOVE the films and cant wait for #3

oh and btw maybe you will meet Claire and Chris Redfield in this movie remember there is alot of thing sthey can bring in and think of this way on each filmm they can bring another char from the game and come up with more ideas and implement alot more of the game into it

and you have to remember the first film didnt exactly have a big budget
and they will most likely have alot more cash for the 3rd one where you will see ALOT more things im sure of it i mean ALICE she is or well im guessing is gonna go insane and kill alot of people and the film will most likely also be called RESIDENT EVIL: Project Alice cause come on Seriously Umbrella have her now and you know what Umbrella is allways upto ;)

Remind me why it needed to have a big budget? the first game if you recall was set in a Mansion. The dude has tried to cram to much shit into the movies. TBH give zombies and shotguns and thats me happy. Fuck the back flipping dog head kicking and shit, I couldnt do that in the game :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Comos said:
omg a Resident Evil thread!11
As for the movies, they are in fact DOOMED since the worst director in human history is on that project: Paul Anderson...

<cough> Uwe Boll <cough>

confused

Can't get enough of FH
imo should have followed the game's plot 90%ish would have made a better movie

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Comos said:
I don't get it though, the guys at Capcom already made a perfect storyline that can be used litterally in the movies, why did he have to change it all the way...

films are not supposed to have a story these days.
less and less people have the attention span and thought capacity to handle anything other than one explosion after another.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
tris- said:
less and less people have the attention span and thought capacity to handle anything other than one explosion after another.

LESS TALKING! MORE EXPLOSIONS!!! :D

seriously though, I think that the film would've been better if it had of resembled the game's story line, even if only vaguely.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
The only thing wrong with that picture is there should be a ford pickup in the background parked next to a trailer....

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Dukat said:
LESS TALKING! MORE EXPLOSIONS!!! :D

seriously though, I think that the film would've been better if it had of resembled the game's story line, even if only vaguely.

of course it would of been better.

people dont want good fil

EXPLOSION
EXPLOSION
LACK OF ATTENTION SPAN
EXPLOSION
BADDY DIES

sorry my mind wonderd there, what i was mean

BOOM

t to say is people dont want good films, they want explosions.

BANG

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
In my opinion

explosion-l.jpg

The action movies these days

Beriut%20Stunt%20Land%20Rover%20Explosion%20CU.jpg

Are quite nice because

explosion.jpg

Stuff blows up and you don't have to think to be entertained.

nuclear_explosion3.jpg

Dukat

Resident Freddy
old.Tohtori said:
In my opinion

explosion-l.jpg

The action movies these days

Beriut%20Stunt%20Land%20Rover%20Explosion%20CU.jpg

Are quite nice because

explosion.jpg

Stuff blows up and you don't have to think to be entertained.

nuclear_explosion3.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to old.Tohtori again.

best.post.EVER!!!

Himse

FH is my second home
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to old.Tohtori again.

Sigh :< that post was friggin awesome!

Take a e-peen rep instead !

Dukat

Resident Freddy
just wondering, but is the second explosion from the intro of airwolf? I'm sure I've seen that flaming jeep before!! :D

think I've seen the first one in some dodgy film like that too, the A-team or something from bravo maybe? :D

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Mother fucking thread hijackers.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Even if you can't rep me, i value the effort. Don't worry, i'm still here, fighting the good fight :D

EDIT: And thread hijacking is what i do...it's like stealing candy from a baby, i'm just that...damn...good.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dukat said:
just wondering, but is the second explosion from the intro of airwolf? I'm sure I've seen that flaming jeep before!! :D

think I've seen the first one in some dodgy film like that too, the A-team or something from bravo maybe? :D

Either from a-team or airwolf.

A-10 Tank Killer is the best aircraft known to date still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom