Requiem = Lamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kan-

bunch of lamers sticking to people that have just released and then ganking them

go grow up retards

D

darbey

Just log off and get a cup of tea , theyll sharp get sick of waiting

U

Uks

your guild does so much greyganking and griefplaying .. so pls dont complain about getting ganked over and over again :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Disgusting bitch. Leave our forums alone!

O

old.Lianuchta

Originally posted by Uks
your guild does so much greyganking and griefplaying .. so pls dont complain about getting ganked over and over again :D

Well our guild rules include no grey killing and no res killing (until they're reward again of course ;) ). The problem is that we sometimes run in groups with levels between 40-50 so sometimes what is grey to one is green/blue to another.

And Requiem alts we kill regardless usually i think, mainly because we're not fond of res killers...

O

old.Nedowiz

Originally posted by Uks

Give name to officer in game and screen/logg if you have verifying what you say.

<Fear>
PK = yes
Greyganking = no not accepted in guild.

Apart from that is it not fun to have enemys on a PvP server? Or? Sticking to people bit over the limit though imo.......

U

Uks

Originally posted by old.Nedowiz
Give name to officer in game and screen/logg if you have verifying what you say.

<Fear>
PK = yes
Greyganking = no not accepted in guild.

Apart from that is it not fun to have enemys on a PvP server? Or? Sticking to people bit over the limit though imo.......

killing my alt because i killed you with my mainchar is a bit over the limit for sure

so according to you its allowed to kill grey requiems ? very interesting rule .. you can ask "les bannis" what happens with we-pwn-your-alts-guilds :D

O

old.Lianuchta

Well if you stop doing the "kill a xp group, res a few, then get a chanter or two to run in among the recently ressed to kill em again" routine I'll stop killing grey/green Reqs.

And even now I really never kill grey Reqs, but I can see people doing it after being griefed by your lot.

O

old.Nedowiz

Originally posted by Uks
killing my alt because i killed you with my mainchar is a bit over the limit for sure

so according to you its allowed to kill grey requiems ? very interesting rule .. you can ask "les bannis" what happens with we-pwn-your-alts-guilds :D

Dont know where you see me saying its allowed to kill grey req in my post.......

PK = Yes
Greyganking = no not allowed

does not really read out "kill grey req" to me. Why kill a grey at all.....no RP for that....

Yes a grey con infil was killed in DL after standing in the middle of us for ages while his lvl50 friends kept coming to the place fighting us......good or bad I dunno but it was in the heat of the moment....

Btw nice to see some posting here /taunt :D

K

kan-

Sigh, just ported to Castle Sav, started to run to door, 4 Requiem stick and gank.

I then go back to Castle Sav and there just sitting where people port, waiting to stick and kill.

LOL cant get much lamer tbh.

Move around guys, you might learn a thing or too :)

At least i can say that Fear fight in a fair way.

U

Uks

Originally posted by old.Lianuchta
Well if you stop doing the "kill a xp group, res a few, then get a chanter or two to run in among the recently ressed to kill em again" routine I'll stop killing grey/green Reqs.

And even now I really never kill grey Reqs, but I can see people doing it after being griefed by your lot.

this aint our routine it was an accident. sometimes shit happens .. but to avoid such accidents we just could stop rezzing :)

well if your members explain here that they killed and will kill grey reqs and you say nothing against that, then its obvious that you allow greyganking in your guild.

btw the sentences " ... i'll stop killing grey/green reqs .. " and " .. i really never kill grey reqs .. " in 1 posting shows the true face of "fear" and i guess thats the reason why kan was hunted a bit :D (beside his nice flames ingame)

about fair fighting : about 1.5fg from your guild attacked 6 of us in cf in a finpull and you claim to be fairer then requiem ? :rolleyes: bet you were participated because your group fled with sos after we finished the fins and half of the attackers :great:

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
on-topic.... interesting

err, we gotta get rid of these strange people fast :\

K

kan-

Stop trying to mix words uks. You knew what i meant when i said about fair fights. If i found 4 members of Fear camping a point where people appear after teleporting i would do /gc quit and i guess many of the Fear team would also. But i know for a fact that they would not camp a portal exit. They are all very friendly and play very fair.

I would be ashamed if 4 of my fellow guildmates sat at a portal exit just sticking and killing.

Now that is not fair fighting so stop changing the subject.

O

old.Lianuchta

Ok let's sort this out. What i meant to say was that i can understand that some people might take revenge after being griefed on lower con enemies ofthat same guild. These should not be grey cons, but if they're in the group we don't check con. Then again, if you message Fear officers after a grey has been deliberately targetted, the perp will be warned.

As for the fins thing, we took a bunch of our low 40's there, and saw you guys. With a bunch of MoC chanters around we took our chances and attacked during the pull. It didn't work out, mainly because a guild with 6 relics hurts a shitload and we didn't have any real CC there :)

Though we have been told today by Gesandte that we're in second place in the most hated list, far behind Blutkrieger but still ahead of you lot ;) Must be those stealthers of ours all over DF.

U

Uks

Originally posted by old.Lianuchta
Ok let's sort this out. What i meant to say was that i can understand that some people might take revenge after being griefed on lower con enemies ofthat same guild. These should not be grey cons, but if they're in the group we don't check con. Then again, if you message Fear officers after a grey has been deliberately targetted, the perp will be warned.

well i cant understand that .. only real reason to gank a gray is if you kicked his conning groupmates in a high aggro zone and you wont rezz because they are a we-pwn-your-alts-guild. then its just fair to protect him from a xp death.

As for the fins thing, we took a bunch of our low 40's there, and saw you guys. With a bunch of MoC chanters around we took our chances and attacked during the pull. It didn't work out, mainly because a guild with 6 relics hurts a shitload and we didn't have any real CC there :)

Bunch of low 40s ? i didnt see much blue conning targets there :rolleyes: ah and we won because we got 6 relics .. next lame excuse for losing pls :sleeping:

Though we have been told today by Gesandte that we're in second place in the most hated list, far behind Blutkrieger but still ahead of you lot ;) Must be those stealthers of ours all over DF.

ofc you are .. you got members like romapizza or kan that are the most annoying whiners on camlann, email instant and several other stealthers are wellknown for greyganking etc. pp. ah and some of your guildmates really like to rezzkill (happened to my guildmate neybuchad some days before .. goin to ask him for the names)

O

old.Lianuchta

Hrmph I've been told to stop arguing on a dead board. One thing though, Romapizza I haven't seen in at least 6 weeks. I'd like to think most of us aren't whiners (I for one have never sent someone after they killed me, whatever the circumstances).

B

BlitheringIdiot

THIS BOARD... IS NOT... DEAD, IF YOUR GOING TO SLING PERSONAL INSULTS THEN DONT INVOLVE US LOCALS!!!!1111

U

Uks

further discussions are obsolete anyway due to your participation in this lame zergally raid attempt.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I am rubber, you are glue. Insults bounce of me and stick to you.

Bee-atch.

L

lofff

oh but the server is still alive? ;P really? ~~

btw bithering.. thats for j00:
gotobed.jpg

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I had that once. It was awful. :(

It did mean I could get into a tangler group late at night but it also meant that I was too zombified to actually press the right buttons.

You cast AE Mezz
You cast AE Debuff
Goblin hits you for 900(+890)
A goblin just kicked your sorry ass

Doh! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom