@ Requiel the Goa GM

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
I was wondering, do Mythic pass on their radar tracking programs to GOA such as the latest one which has wiped out many users and radars such as autokiller, or do you have to use your own devices to catch them?
And also, have you caught many people with the latest one if they gave you it, as we know hundreds were caught and banned on usa daoc.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Req uses his leet skillz and finds the newest one out, as he's a paying customer to the cheat website place, downloads it and then pwns all the people that know were his rr1 lvl 28bainshee is.

thats how it's done

York

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt we will get an answer to that one for obvious reasons :)

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
I'm not going to discuss details of the systems that we use to catch cheats for obvious reasons. We do work closely with Mythic and have access to their automatic tools however we also use other methods to track down suspected cheats and remove them from the game.

I don't believe radar use on European servers is as widespread as many people seem to think it is and the numbers that get caught seem to bear that out. I'm confident that between the different methods that we use, anyone who is cheating will get caught in time, including those using programs that were thought by their developers to be undetectable.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Well yeah, mythic have been port scanning some players apparently so guess they do find out by whatever means necessary. Hopefully GOA don't do the same :)

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you for the reply its good to hear :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Naffets said:
Well yeah, mythic have been port scanning some players apparently so guess they do find out by whatever means necessary. Hopefully GOA don't do the same :)

sigh... no they dont. thats their servers "shaking hands" with the client, or atleast trying to. i get that loads from various internet games and even other PC's thats in the same "workgroup" as i am. i very much doubt that Mythic would acually try to break in to someones PC just to see if they cheat or not, concidering that its illegal in US to, not just in EU.

but please, proove me wrong. and no a VN board whine aint gonna do it.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Requiel said:
I'm not going to discuss details of the systems that we use to catch cheats for obvious reasons. We do work closely with Mythic and have access to their automatic tools however we also use other methods to track down suspected cheats and remove them from the game.

I don't believe radar use on European servers is as widespread as many people seem to think it is and the numbers that get caught seem to bear that out. I'm confident that between the different methods that we use, anyone who is cheating will get caught in time, including those using programs that were thought by their developers to be undetectable.

This is what he actually meant

Requiel The Truth said:
I'm not going to tell you because then thats an equal opposite created which i cant handle at the moment. We do work closely with Bahumat and have access to his fridge however we also use other methods to track down suspected cheats and remove them from the game.

I don't believe radar use on European servers is as widespread as Drinking milk from the carton, many people seem to think it is and the numbers that get caught seem to bear that out. I'm confident that between the different methods that we use, and the sandwiches Bahumat's mum makes *yummy*, anyone who is cheating will get caught in time, including those using programs that were thought by their dad's to be undetectable.

Case Closed

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
sigh... no they dont. thats their servers "shaking hands" with the client, or atleast trying to. i get that loads from various internet games and even other PC's thats in the same "workgroup" as i am. i very much doubt that Mythic would acually try to break in to someones PC just to see if they cheat or not, concidering that its illegal in US to, not just in EU.

but please, proove me wrong. and no a VN board whine aint gonna do it.

I'll see if joormode has any logs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom