Request for information.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
... on the new quested weaponstyles.

Does anyone know damage type etc on these styles? ( rough translations )

Code:
Hand-to-Hand - Dream Asura Fist   8 attack
Dagger       - Mantis Slash       5 attack
Sword        - Savage Blade       2 attack
Great Sword  - Ground Strike
Club         - Black Halo         2 attack
Staff        - Hurricane
Archery      - Vishnu Arrow
Marksmanship - Detonator
Great Katana - Tachi: Kasya
Katana       - Blade: En          5 attack
Polearm      - Impulse Drive      2 attack
Scythe       - Spiral Wave
Great Axe    - Steel Cyclone
Axe          - Hekaton Axe        3 attack

I need that information to finish my own Renkei charts :)
( Gryff, pull some strings and ask your Japaneese friends ^^ )

Thanks in advance,

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
ho ho that hand 2 hand 1 looks vicous how hard are these styles to get because they look pretty good :>

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
i believe some of those are quested styles

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
ECA said:

nice one, thanks Gryff.

I wonder if it's only 2h Katana that get an element ( level 2 element, finally! ) or if the others are unknown.

And to add to Jiggs statement - they're all quested. ( at lvl 70+ )

I might consider doing Samurai as main now ^^

Go no tachi/Jinpuu > Nana no tachi/Seppuu > Kyuu no Tachi/Kasha ( with possible extended chain before ) = level 3 renkei on your own ^^

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
But hmm... now I'm confused. :confused:

One source say that the Samurai ws at 200 Great Katana is Tachi: Seppuu with Induration/Compression attribute. Another says that it's Tachi: Yukikaze with Induration/Detonation attribute.
:eek2:

Could it be that it has all three attributes? ( like Spinning Axe & Slugshot for instance )

Induration/Compression/Detonation - or is one of the sources just plain wrong? :)

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
But hmm... now I'm confused. :confused:

One source say that the Samurai ws at 200 Great Katana is Tachi: Seppuu with Induration/Compression attribute. Another says that it's Tachi: Yukikaze with Induration/Detonation attribute.
:eek2:

Could it be that it has all three attributes? ( like Spinning Axe & Slugshot for instance )

Induration/Compression/Detonation - or is one of the sources just plain wrong? :)
bah wish i could understand that but ill find out for you when i lvl my samuri a bit ;)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
level 3 renkais have 3 elements, like a level 2 has 2 elements and a lvl 1 has 1 element :D

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
ECA said:
level 3 renkais have 3 elements, like a level 2 has 2 elements and a lvl 1 has 1 element :D
Be ashamed Gryffes!

Be very ashamed!

Level 3 Renkei's have 4 elements, not 3 ! :p

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Jiggs said:
Nice links, but to quote them:

"However, certain skills (Skewer, Tachi: Gekko, Tachi: Yukikaze) are not confirmed to my satisfaction. The majority of these problems are with the Great Katana Weapon Skills, unfortunately."

Thus, it's just repeating what I already stated ;)

As you can see, he put 2 different elements ( induration and detonation ) as Tachi: Yukikaze B.

However - he did put compression as Tachi: Yukikaze A, which makes me happy if it truly is that way :)

My guess is that Tachi: Yukikaze has 3 priorities ( A, B, C ) but which of induration and detonation that is B and C is yet to be unknown :(

Also worth mentioning is that he's wrong about the level 3 renkei's. They can not be chained "indefinately" since after doing one, you have a level 3 element, which can not be chained. ( You can use the level 2 styles in any order to create a level 3 renkei though, which is hopefully what he meant. ) - Atleast that's how it's supposed to work if the game doesn't turn completely illogical at that point. ( Same reason why you can't continue with level 1 styles after a level 2 renkei to keep the chain going. )

Thanks for the links :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom