Reporting bugs

E

Edaudric

Who do you report bugs to?
I found no answer to that on RightNow.
I noticed the Robes of the Neophyte isn't dyeable (Level 10 Friar Robe), but 5, 15 and 20th are. Don't know about the higher ones as I haven't been able to check those.

O

old.Glendower

Nice...I come here to post a bout a bug and see this already up! Good timing.

Couriers are buggy. Walking through zonewalls and then not giving reward...you just stand about for an hour until you get "You have failed your task!"

Real nice.

The one this applies to was from Allinne to nGed, and is the first I have done from this patch.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by old.Glendower
Nice...I come here to post a bout a bug and see this already up! Good timing.

Couriers are buggy. Walking through zonewalls and then not giving reward...you just stand about for an hour until you get "You have failed your task!"

Real nice.

The one this applies to was from Allinne to nGed, and is the first I have done from this patch.

uhm about couriers if you loose them just go to their destination point, if they survived the travel (most likely as invaders usually dont kill them and mobs neither) you will get your money.

O

old.Glendower

hmmmmm...

Perhaps I wasnt clear enough for you.

Maybe there needs to be "and" between the two problems with the courier.

After the one I followed marched off through the zone wall, I ran around, easily caught up with her, and accompanied her to the destination, where I sat for about an hour before the task failed and NO money was given. I stood there for about another 10 minutes and she didn't despawn either.

And using RightNow is a real pain in the ass of dubious value and utility...they need to just have a link on the homesight or a forum spot for it.

E

Edaudric

GOA can do nothing with bugs. I'm talking about who to contact on Mythic's side.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Edaudric
GOA can do nothing with bugs. I'm talking about who to contact on Mythic's side.

contact Rightnow, they´ll pass the problem on if they can´t fix it

O

old.Glendower

Thanks, liste, that is good to know.

Are they also aware of the random dropping of con-based buffs on zoning?

Been happening a lot last few days and seems completely random as to number of buffs, which ones, and what zones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom