Help Report bugs here.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you have locked chests that don't work, creepers in your cellar even if they should, diamonds raining on your head while you sleep, land missing and cake being eaten by a small nibbl rodent, report it here.

the issue will be closed after a mod/admin says it is.

We will help with anything that is considered buggy and not "as intended", so basically a creeper invasion is your problem, while chests not working is ours :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Some trouble with the server, can't externally connect too it. Bot sure why, but I've requested a manually reboot, and hopefully it will be done soon!

I give you feedback as soon as I get it back up again.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Server is up again, seemed like this time it was a hole in the bukkit application, which made it easily for people to take down servers.

This is now updated and fixed :) Nothing should be lost

edit: Seems like Mevos and Pavvars rollercoaster is no longer there

Chosen

Resident Freddy
There is a bug with the repairskill, sometimes it does not work at all when rightclicking the anvil. You wont recieve a message and nothing happens.

But DO NOT spamclick it, since everytime you do that, a quite large logg spikes the server. I am asking the plugin author to look at this problem now, so untill that. Try not to use it.

Zede

Part of the furniture
got some java message & server is down for me..anyone else ?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Yeah, server is down again. Cant see error message either, since I cant connect to the dedicated server for some reason.

my bet is on the mcMMO plugin atm(Outdated), and when I get it back up. I might have to remove it untill it gets updated again. I will make sure that all your stats is saved.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Server back up again, atm mcMMO is removed(I got everyones stats saved). This will be added as soon as the plugin author figures out the problem

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Seems like the server is down again, this time I've sent in a error report to the server holders. To see if the problem maybe is there, hope it gets fixed soon enough. But most likekly it wont be up before tomorrow :(

Chosen

Resident Freddy
The server came online by itself now. But not sure how long it takes before it reads out again.

Anyway, I am getting the technical dudes to look into it.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Haha, don't cancel your subs :( What am I gonna do without your money?!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Server seems to be stable again now, so hopefully it is fixed.

Saw you had some troubles with your chests scott. I tried looking at them now, they were all listed as public. But we can try to look into it next time you pop in!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Seems like the server had a little rollback from earlier tonight. I myself have fixed some things up(Like the football field etc), and helped devil get everything back.

If there is anyone else that have lost something in this rollback, or buildings not there.

The admins and mods will lay down their equipment and help you in any way they can!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
The author says that the mcMMO should be updated tomorrow! Hopefully everything will work by then.

edit:

got a answer from the technicians.

"Dear John,

there was a technical problem in the area of the network where your server is located, this should now be corrected, please let us know if you are still having problems.

Thank you for your time. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions or problems.
Our Support Team will be happy to assist you.

Kind Regards
William Blaize"

Good thing this seemes to be solved now =)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I found the old world files again, so the rollback from yesterday is no more! Those who made something today(I fixed it for devil) who got it "rollbacked", PM a admin or mod.

I think this is only going for blodappelsin and mevos/pavvar atm.

Mevos can handle himself, just spawn the items you lost.

For blodappelsin, just PM a admin/mod and tell them what exactly you did loose(If you lost something at all that is).

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
I didn't really lose that much, except a bunch of egg's i ran around all day gathering, you can bet I'm going to spawn those! :) I really do not want to gather them again. Pavvar is going to be pissed though, he was running around gathering wool like crazy for his next project. :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
You are a mod afterall, so just spawn whatever you lost

Zede

Part of the furniture
When ever i press T to chat, my text does not show up, nothing, nada !

any clue ?

Zede

Part of the furniture
logged on via another pc, still the same my text does not show up in general chat, warp commands etc.. still do though.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Wierd, I'll look into this as soon as I get home from work =)

Zede

Part of the furniture
it's done it again, cannot type anything into general chat

any idea whats goin on cho ? :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Yeah, your joining a party chat using MCMMO ! :p Dont do that, if you get into it again just do /p. and you should get back to Normal General chat again =)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Something wrong with minecraft(not the server atm), which makes it hard to connect to any servers at all. It seems to be working from time to time, so if you struggle connecting to the server! just keep on trying after a couple of minutes again.

P.S: Sorry Pie for making you logg thinking it was a server problem xD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
TNT needs checking, probably due to creepers not exploding stuff, no worky and i need my mining tools :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Doing some updates and cleaning up on server, so will be down for about 10minutes =)

Users who are viewing this thread