Reopening of the servers?!?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Hmm, do u GM's play the game urself?... How many % do play daoc? ( interssting to know )

all of them play as far as I know :)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
Chill, take it easy, enjoy the day..and spend this evening playing. It's not hard. (o:

It is when u plan to spend the day playing hl2 as ur brother is @ work and is kind enough to let u use his cpu as urs is to pants to run it... only to see that he has signed out of steam and refuses to giv u the pass because he was being the typical @#$@#$!!!11! he usually is and not letting u play till tomoz just becaues he gets kicks out of being a complete #@$@#$ to u as much as he possibly can!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik said:
It is when u plan to spend the day playing hl2 as ur brother is @ work and is kind enough to let u use his cpu as urs is to pants to run it... only to see that he has signed out of steam and refuses to giv u the pass because he was being the typical @#$@#$!!!11! he usually is and not letting u play till tomoz just becaues he gets kicks out of being a complete #@$@#$ to u as much as he possibly can!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!

Leave home imo

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any irc room open ? to find out the latest info? If so can u send me the channel name. Thanks in advance

Siftwind

Fledgling Freddie
Now look, I had my tonsils out yesterday specifically to ensure that I'd have to take some time off work to play NF. I'd like the servers back up by this evening, as promised, please as I only have so many dispensible internal organs.

Regards,
Sift.

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Be patient watch a film, go for a walk, tomorrows another day
omfg! You're kidding right? You're saying, tomorrow is NOT the end of the world?? :D

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Siftwind said:
Now look, I had my tonsils out yesterday specifically to ensure that I'd have to take some time off work to play NF. I'd like the servers back up by this evening, as promised, please as I only have so many dispensible internal organs.

Regards,
Sift.

Just don't cut a leg or something for catacombs!

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:
Just don't cut a leg or something for catacombs!
Cutting it ain't that big a problem... cutting it off is though ;)
and besides that... you've got
4 wisdom teeth (need 0)
2 Kidneys (need 1)
2 lungs (need 1)
a million miles of intestines (only need about half of it)
2 brainhalves... (you can function pretty flawless on half a brain)
2 pinkies (don't actually need them)
2 pinkie toes (don't need them either)
1 appendix (don't need it)

to sum it up... .plenty to get around another couple of patches ;)

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
i've heard u loose balance and have trble to walk if u loose a toe :p

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
4 wisdom teeth (need 0)
2 Kidneys (need 1)
2 lungs (need 1)

Haha :)

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Isgaroth&Ths said:
Could someone of our beloved gamemasters give us a clew when the servers will be oopen for us so hungry people that want to play daoc!!
Looking foward for your answer chaps !!!!

yours isgaroth :touch:

When its done. nuff said.

TayThorian

Fledgling Freddie
Its like the scene in Skrek 2, when the Donkey keeps saying 'Are we there Yet?'

Lots of peeps sitting at home/work going 'Are the Servers up yet?'

:kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Tay Thorian
Mid/Pryd

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Isgaroth&Ths said:
nah m8 i play this game to long and i know how things go just i dont understand why dty couldnt do it over night coz today i am free and was hoping to play a bit :( but anyways we have to look on the bright side of life we will be able to play NF soon (hopefouly) and finaly i will not have to kill loads of mobs to get deacent xp for my artis!!! :clap:

If yuo read the news sections it said Tuesday during the day, so as previous posts have said, go extend some brainmatter on doing some a little less annoying than posting 'when will the servers be up, i wanna play'. It gets boring having to trawl thru this kinda thing every bloody patch day.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
So, are you happy that they went down earlier, which means they could be finished earlier??...or angry that they went down earlier than expected cos you wanted to ram 2 hours in befroe you went to school...therefore, GOA ruined your whole day by only giving you half an hour ???.

Eiher way...you know its a patch day...count yourself lucky you got on for that amount of time.

Don't really know why people are whining because they cant get on asap...they will prolly be the first ones to whine if something goes wrong, with the "FFS why did you rush it...GOA NOOBS" type thread.

Chill, take it easy, enjoy the day..and spend this evening playing. It's not hard. (o:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Firebirth

Fledgling Freddie
IM seriously hoping im proven wrong when the servers come back up. I sure do hope with the New Zones, All the players flying into them, people hammering the patch server and Opentransit (still misbehaving) that the whole system doesnt grind to a very laggy halt. :eek2:

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
Formash said:
If yuo read the news sections it said Tuesday during the day, so as previous posts have said, go extend some brainmatter on doing some a little less annoying than posting 'when will the servers be up, i wanna play'. It gets boring having to trawl thru this kinda thing every bloody patch day.

someone force u to read all??? ^^

Isgaroth&Ths

Fledgling Freddie
hmmmmmmmm walked a dog watched a movie kicked a cat had lunch and a nap after that again some tv an still no daoc :touch: those frenchies ant into hard work me thinks or they spilled ze coffie on ze routher again:p

Siftwind

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Cutting it ain't that big a problem... cutting it off is though ;)
4 wisdom teeth (need 0)
2 Kidneys (need 1)
2 lungs (need 1)

to sum it up... .plenty to get around another couple of patches ;)

rofl. nice one. I'm saving my kidney for Catacombs. Hopefully will get some dosh for it so I can continue to subscribe! It was a nice try but nobody picked up on your 'half a brain' cue above so I'll give it a go.....
So you're finding it ok so far with half a brain mate? ;)

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
So, are you happy that they went down earlier, which means they could be finished earlier??...or angry that they went down earlier than expected cos you wanted to ram 2 hours in befroe you went to school...therefore, GOA ruined your whole day by only giving you half an hour ???.

Eiher way...you know its a patch day...count yourself lucky you got on for that amount of time.

Don't really know why people are whining because they cant get on asap...they will prolly be the first ones to whine if something goes wrong, with the "FFS why did you rush it...GOA NOOBS" type thread.

May of been misleading but meant to say well done on getting the servers down earlier meanng it will be back up eirlier.

I Dont Whine except whine at whiners xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom