Reopening of the servers?!?

Isgaroth&Ths

Fledgling Freddie
Could someone of our beloved gamemasters give us a clew when the servers will be oopen for us so hungry people that want to play daoc!!
Looking foward for your answer chaps !!!!

yours isgaroth :touch:

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Isgaroth&Ths said:
Could someone of our beloved gamemasters give us a clew when the servers will be oopen for us so hungry people that want to play daoc!!
Looking foward for your answer chaps !!!!

yours isgaroth :touch:

L8 afternoon i guess

Helme

Resident Freddy
Dont put it up before i get home from school imo :p

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Like posted here we're looking to bring the servers back up 'in the evening'.

Please realise this is a huge patch. And don't worry. We're all working as hard as we can to bring the servers back up as early as possible. The earlier they go up the earlier we can go home and play!

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't get a chance to play beta at all due to RL stuff. Really looking forward to this but er, out eating and drinking and being sociable this evening so probably won't get to play tonight.

Take as long as you want :D

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
just think back to all other patch times.

Goa give us a time it slips we whine :D

i recomend goa just give us a general time Ie

Somtime in the forceable future, then we cant whine although im sure of us will be able to manage it :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Don't you guys work?! Wait till the evening!

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
Xalin said:
Like posted here we're looking to bring the servers back up 'in the evening'.

Please realise this is a huge patch. And don't worry. We're all working as hard as we can to bring the servers back up as early as possible. The earlier they go up the earlier we can go home and play!

and even when you guys said in the evening, with no specefic time, you can still be certain that the when starts as soon as it just a little bit dark. im actually supprised that you dont see a whine thread about why the servers arent open, every time a cloud goes by the sun and it gets a little bit dark :D so they think its evening :D

Isgaroth&Ths

Fledgling Freddie
btw guys can anyone tell me where to download the NF coz main site is stucking and i end up with only 50 mega of data its not downloading the intire patch ! why?

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
'Sometime this evening' is still at least 6-7 hrs from this moment, so go outside to catch some sun, move, read a book. ;)

Isgaroth&Ths

Fledgling Freddie
nah m8 i play this game to long and i know how things go just i dont understand why dty couldnt do it over night coz today i am free and was hoping to play a bit :( but anyways we have to look on the bright side of life we will be able to play NF soon (hopefouly) and finaly i will not have to kill loads of mobs to get deacent xp for my artis!!! :clap:

messias

Fledgling Freddie
We get 1.70 patch with NF witch has still the same arti xp way as b4.

Thundercat

Fledgling Freddie
Isgaroth&Ths said:
btw guys can anyone tell me where to download the NF coz main site is stucking and i end up with only 50 mega of data its not downloading the intire patch ! why?

Don't know why it don't work for you, but you could have downloaded it over night for a few weeks now ;)

Ashash Saleem

Fledgling Freddie
If i know a patch is coming up i don't plan to play at all on the patch day, i have the same philosopy for all online games i play, that way you're not sitting waiitng all day. Patching a game is a farily large task and takes time to do and 99% of the time a small glitch somewhere can srop up and they have to sift through tons of data to fix it. Be patient watch a film, go for a walk, tomorrows another day :)

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
messias said:
We get 1.70 patch with NF witch has still the same arti xp way as b4.

well since the artys still gain xp from rvr, it will still be alot easier when you can get 300mill from one kill :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
But But Htye Hsould Patch In Ten Seconds!!!! Omg! Nnoooobos!!!!!

Edit: woot something to nerf all caps ;)

messias

Fledgling Freddie
The 8 times better xp only helps to lvl your self not to lvl your artifacts

See grab bag

"Q: I am getting the promised 8X experience in RVR (compared to pre-New Frontiers). However, my artifacts are not leveling faster.

A: The experience boost is just for your level, not the artifact level."

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
I Think on the news it said servers were going down at 9:00am gmt for the upgrade. I woke up at 7:00am to try and do Fools Bow before school, Servers went down for upgrade at 7:30am (1:30 hrs before the estimated time)

Nice Work GOA :clap:

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Heh, I work evenings, what usually happens is that they race to get the servers back up just in time for me to have to go to work :p

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Yshynsin said:
I Think on the news it said servers were going down at 9:00am gmt for the upgrade. I woke up at 7:00am to try and do Fools Bow before school, Servers went down for upgrade at 7:30am (1:30 hrs before the estimated time)

Nice Work GOA :clap:

So, are you happy that they went down earlier, which means they could be finished earlier??...or angry that they went down earlier than expected cos you wanted to ram 2 hours in befroe you went to school...therefore, GOA ruined your whole day by only giving you half an hour ???.

Eiher way...you know its a patch day...count yourself lucky you got on for that amount of time.

Don't really know why people are whining because they cant get on asap...they will prolly be the first ones to whine if something goes wrong, with the "FFS why did you rush it...GOA NOOBS" type thread.

Chill, take it easy, enjoy the day..and spend this evening playing. It's not hard. (o:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom