Renown Trainer bugged.

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
since the last patch im unable to train my renown points the renown training windows is just blank with no abilities in it now and even tho ive gained few renown ranks since i last trained it says i have not gained any renown skill points.

searched FH,VH and WA boards but none seems to have had that kind of a problem, would any of you guys have an idea how to fix it?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Trained ine in Saphery Keep from the Reknown trainer.
Tried more than one? Maybe it just an npc bugged?

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
The blank issue sounds very much like my damn problem I had with ToK right bestiary page being blank. No response from Mythic, so it was time to mess around myself.

Try locate your Warhammer folder and navigate to the cache file. There's different folders there, but delete the whole cache folder. Log in and grind a bit, as it might not show right away. If nothing happens, then do some zoning. If nothing happens after this, then repeat it from the beginning.

This is a damn silly soloution, if it even works, but that's how I got my page back in my ToK. I think CTD's mess up sometimes. If your renown trainer all of the sudden have a training page back again, then log out and quit the game asap! as this seems to "hardwrite" the settings back to the folders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom