Renewal Problems, Help!

S

Suedish

My account has been inactive for a while and im gonna activate it again and when i click thingie "Access Secure Payment" thingie this is the message i get:

Your transaction is being processed…

Reconnect yourself in the ‘My account’ directory in about 3 hours to check the state of your login and GAME password. If the state is not ‘Ok’, please access one more time to the secure payment form.

Now, i havent even entered my creditcard number, i didnt even get the chance to choose which kind of credit card i got.
This above message is the only thing i get when trying to pay for my account.

I've checked back on it for about a week and a half now and its still the same thing.
Has anyone else had this problem before? If so, what should i do to solve it?

Thanks in advance
Regards, Suedish Prawnstar

O

old.Jeriraa

This happend to me once when I hit "Back" on the payment page. I got the same message then for like 4 hours or so. After that everything was back to normal.

Tried RightNow?

S

Suedish

Yep i sent a question to RightNow, didnt get an answer back tho, yet.

Thanks liste, sorry for the probably überstupid question but, message passed on to .. who?

S

Suedish

Thanks, but my problem isn't with proxys at all.

About 1½ - 2 weeks ago i was going to activate the account, and i clicked on "Access Secure Payment", then i got to the page where you choose which credit card. And then i was running off to find the actual credit card which i couldnt find at the time. I then closed the browser or clicked BACK, I'm dont quite remember which one.

Now however, every time i click "Access Secure Payment" I get that message that i need to wait 3 hours, and i get this aswell:

My next subscription:
1 month - DAoC From: 09-24-2003 To: 10-23-2003 Amount: 12.00

It's been the same all the time, and if i just leave it be then tomorrow that info will have changed and the "From" date will sya "09-25-2003" instead of 09-24.

If i terminate the automatic renewal (which doesnt work, since i never gave my credit card number) and then try to access the secure payment again .. I just get the 'wait 3 hours' thingie and we're back to me having an automatic renewal.

It's not a proxy matter since i've used 8-10 different proxys from home, I've tried from computers at work, at my parents place, and at several friends computers.

S

Suedish

One more thing;
What's the direct link to RightNow? The moroons dont have flash installed on this computer so i cant use the links on the left frame on the daoc homepage =)

I prolly can use RightNow if i just get a direct link to the login page.

EDIT: Found the link

N

NiTr0z

hmm, does every1 hate this game? I have had subscription problems before, i feel for you... slightly

Users who are viewing this thread