render creation ? :(

bane

Fledgling Freddie
when i try to log both of my accounts on i get a message render creation in a small window just after ive typed my password and then the game shuts down :/ anybody got the same problem and maybe a solution what to do ?

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
I used to get this sometimes on my GeForce2 GTS(32M), a reboot would solve it though. Haven't had this problem since upgrading to a Radeon 9800SE(128MB). How much memory does your graphics card have?

bane

Fledgling Freddie
well its a old geforce tho have just ordere a new radeon 9600xt today tho but have never had this problem before :/ my grafic card got 64 mb atm

bane

Fledgling Freddie
problem solved just took my grafic card out and back in and restarted a couple of times :)

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
this is a problem on my GF2 GTS when loading two clients if the old client has been running for ages

i would guess this is to do with texture memory being unavailable to start the 2nd client (or something of the like).

reboot fixes it, other solution is to /quit to load screen on the first client before loading 2nd client.

alternativly buy a decent card (would if i had the money :eek7: )

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
I used to get this and when i did it messed up my SI directorys, had to copy and paste over the dirs again :s Thankfully didnt happen very often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom