Renaris

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooom
Belomar has turned "leet"
That will be the day! :D I'm just generally annoyed by Vonwar's constant harping about how Hibs are so overpowered and how their classes are built for RP farming and much superior to Mids and Albs. It is especially annoying given that he has not played in L50 RvR on any other realm than Midgard, whereas a few of us have sampled all three realms. Enough is enough, someone has to call him on his bullshit.

All realms have their pros and cons. There is nothing "magical" (pardon the pun) about Hibernia as a realm that puts it in front of all the other realms. It's all in the head of people like Vonwar.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
That will be the day! :D I'm just generally annoyed by Vonwar's constant harping about how Hibs are so overpowered and how their classes are built for RP farming and much superior to Mids and Albs. It is especially annoying given that he has not played in L50 RvR on any other realm than Midgard, whereas a few of us have sampled all three realms. Enough is enough, someone has to call him on his bullshit.

All realms have their pros and cons. There is nothing "magical" (pardon the pun) about Hibernia as a realm that puts it in front of all the other realms. It's all in the head of people like Vonwar.

Repped for that.Reason I got on my high horse was because Vonwar obviously has no idea on how other realm classes play.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom