Renaris

Tosi

Fledgling Freddie
was quite fun yeah :> But all the whine NB got about releasing it :(

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Fun as in easy rp´s i suppose
Similar to Poc entrance camping, which everyone loved...or how was it?

I hope this was a one time event and only extend to ordinary tower farming, which atleast give ppl inc a chance...

Im sure it was fun from a mid point of view, but all who was there farming..I hope you didnt click "I want fair fights" in a recent poll...

(insert flames below, I dont care)

pip

Banned
Yes was great fun, thx to all that pop in to say hello:fluffle:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Was only farming if you were dumb enough to charge up onto the roof, I havent died once and made nice rps out of the renaris siege, so I suppose I ought to thank the mids.

However I still think unclaiming a keep is a pretty pathetic thing to do unless you organise someone to take over the claim, sadly I was not online when this was done or i'd of claimed it.

Typical that the leeching realm showed up as always to try and scrape there few rps from whatever fights going on as usual, such bottom feeders. :rolleyes:

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Was only farming if you were dumb enough to charge up onto the roof

Well, pls consider that most ppl dont survive more than 0.001% of a second when 3 fg mids camping the spots you get ported at.

(and no I didnt go back, infact i ported there once in monster form just to annnoy them=P)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
:drink:
pip said:
Yes was great fun, thx to all that pop in to say hello:fluffle:

only fun i had there were the /Rofl spamming at you being dead.:flame: :worthy:

pip

Banned
necromania said:
:drink:

only fun i had there were the /Rofl spamming at you being dead.:flame: :worthy:
lol was afk had to pick kid up from school gimps all die when i went afk:p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Was nice :) Was one guy who kept porting back over and over and over .. really couldnt understand why.. think he had like 42 deaths and an irs of 17 or something :p

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
lol was afk had to pick kid up from school gimps all die when i went afk:p

ye saw you dead in lords room for abit time, realised you were afk :D

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
aye waz fun from a mid point of view at least -- i just wanted to note 2 things so far from what have been said.... 1st of all u can't claim the keep when the keep is under siege btw ... especially if the LORD has been attacked and is in agro mode - u might want to add that to the " kagato's Seige guide" ... 2nd of all ....why moan and whine when NB released the keep and left it unclaimed ? Waz it helping the albs in 1st place being claimed? NO it wasn't - trust me - tbh waz a good move ! But ... u should have taken advantage of it :) 4 example send 4-5 people and repair asap the inner gates and lock us inside -- ? (just an idea) could say more - better however to save them 4 my guide :p
Thing is we went there to have fun - mids had fun - plan accomplished - enjoy ur game guyz - we certainly try to (atm were on defence at Glen) what comes around goes around .....

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Tsolias said:
2nd of all ....why moan and whine when NB released the keep and left it unclaimed ? Waz it helping the albs in 1st place being claimed? NO it wasn't - trust me - tbh waz a good move !
Yep that's why we released it, mids could take it any second they wanted and having it level10 only made it easier for them to farm. Still quite a few people didn't seem to understand this, oh well :)

Martok

Part of the furniture
year was nice farming.. was a good idea to get in without breaking the outside door thats what i would realy like to know how you did that specialy when the walls were still fine.

but still the farming of the porting albs i have to admit was very good idea and nice setup as you can seen from the screenshot provided

Cozak

Part of the furniture
We broke both doors down Martok then the Albs repaired the outer door.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Kagato said:
Was only farming if you were dumb enough to charge up onto the roof, I havent died once and made nice rps out of the renaris siege, so I suppose I ought to thank the mids.

However I still think unclaiming a keep is a pretty pathetic thing to do unless you organise someone to take over the claim, sadly I was not online when this was done or i'd of claimed it.

Typical that the leeching realm showed up as always to try and scrape there few rps from whatever fights going on as usual, such bottom feeders. :rolleyes:

If you by leeching realm mean Hibs, i can only clap my hands and agree 300%

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Vonwar said:
If you by leeching realm mean Hibs, i can only clap my hands and agree 300%

I figured just about everyone would be able to make that connection, we all know which realm is always there to scavenge off whatever fight or siege is happening rather then make one itself ;)

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey

just wanted to be absolutely sure, so i can be happy, that the two of us are 300% same opinion about this. we are and im glad.

I have the utmost respect for you, even as you are my enemy, but you fight in a good way, in your realm.

We have many good fights mids & albs against eachother, and a lot of ppl have fun. Many chars when fighting against eachother are somewhat balanced, in groupfights, large scale fights and all over. I dont know how you see it but when i fight albs i at least feel i have a chance of winning, this is too often NOT the case vs. hibs.

I think you might have the same opinion against hibs, how they are overpowered, or in some way get more healing better crowd control etc. and that one's odds of loosing fights against hibs are bigger than if it is an mid/alb battle that is going on.

The only conclusion i can find is that something is utterly wrong with a lot of hib chars in the way they are built up when it comes to RvR. If it is due to the lach of hib players on many servers the past 4 years i dont know, but it could be a possibility that Mythic wants to overpower them in a way so that that realm could attract more players.

Or and this i only write cause it is actually too far out, hibs could be better players, i really doubt that.........

For now we just have to deal with the menace and keep them away from the fun we have, fighting eachother. They are a menace and does not belong to anything i call fun or interesting in this game.

Best regards

Vonwar

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Vonwar said:
Hey

just wanted to be absolutely sure, so i can be happy, that the two of us are 300% same opinion about this. we are and im glad.

I have the utmost respect for you, even as you are my enemy, but you fight in a good way, in your realm.

We have many good fights mids & albs against eachother, and a lot of ppl have fun. Many chars when fighting against eachother are somewhat balanced, in groupfights, large scale fights and all over. I dont know how you see it but when i fight albs i at least feel i have a chance of winning, this is too often NOT the case vs. hibs.

I think you might have the same opinion against hibs, how they are overpowered, or in some way get more healing better crowd control etc. and that one's odds of loosing fights against hibs are bigger than if it is an mid/alb battle that is going on.

The only conclusion i can find is that something is utterly wrong with a lot of hib chars in the way they are built up when it comes to RvR. If it is due to the lach of hib players on many servers the past 4 years i dont know, but it could be a possibility that Mythic wants to overpower them in a way so that that realm could attract more players.

Or and this i only write cause it is actually too far out, hibs could be better players, i really doubt that.........

For now we just have to deal with the menace and keep them away from the fun we have, fighting eachother. They are a menace and does not belong to anything i call fun or interesting in this game.

Best regards

Vonwar

What a load of CRAP can't believe you wrote this Shit what a :wanker:

Soulja

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Soulja_IA_ said:
What a load of CRAP can't believe you wrote this Shit what a :wanker:

Soulja

You must probably be the first hibernian to read this, i fully understand that you disagree. But if you want to offend me personal by calling me a "wanker" which to my knowledge means a male playing with his genitiles until he ejaculates, then i would suggest calling you something like a lesser intelligent human beeing.:twak:

I try to be fair in my written language and you go to the sewers with yours, not my sake you must be of lower social standing, and im sorry to say i cannot take anybody serious when they only can communicate in a way even a child could do better. But then again you might be a child.

over and out.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Vonwar said:
You must probably be the first hibernian to read this, i fully understand that you disagree. But if you want to offend me personal by calling me a "wanker" which to my knowledge means a male playing with his genitiles until he ejaculates, then i would suggest calling you something like a lesser intelligent human beeing.:twak:

I try to be fair in my written language and you go to the sewers with yours, not my sake you must be of lower social standing, and im sorry to say i cannot take anybody serious when they only can communicate in a way even a child could do better. But then again you might be a child.

over and out.

Yet again another load of crap from you mouth lol Hib being mythics love child seriously you need a reality check "Earth Calling Vonwar" you deserve :wanker: emote for you drivelling.

Soulja

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Vonwar said:
Hey

Best regards

Vonwar

Don't see how you can justify hibs having better skills or whatever, since albs have the most versatile classes. let's just a very simple comparison of CC between the 2 main CC of hib/alb

alb (sorc) 1850 range mezz with 3s cast, but sorc gets dex growth as he levels, well templated gives 370~ with no aug dex with saracen. also gets root to play with. amnesia on 2s cast time, but with capped dex/speed it casts almost instant.(not our fault albs don't know how to use it) good dps

hib (bard) 1500 range mezz with 3s cast for aoe 2.5s for single target, no dex growth, giving 330~ dex with no aug dex with celt. no other form of CC but has the advantage of instant amnesia and instant single + aoe mezz. minor dps

if you wanna go as far as to include mids

mid (healer) 1500 range mezz with 3s cast, 2.5s for single target, no dex growth, giving 320~ dex with no aug dex with norse/dwarf. 2.5s single target 11s stun, 2.5s aoe stun (varies on duration with spec, normally 9s). 2.5s cast single target root. 2s cast on amnesia, instant single mezz, instant aoe mezz, instant single stun, instant aoe stun. no dps

as for mezzing/coc ability i'd say it's probably mid > alb > hib but if you take other things into account (as in play styles etc) it's hib > mid > alb

bard can focus entirely on mezzing/kiting
mid has to do cc mixed with healing
alb generally try and mix cc w/ dps which does work as long as you have 2 sorcs

hibs aren't OP, they are just given that impression by people that like to cry that they got pwned by a bard using amnesia!! anyway, hf playing vs mids, after all mids are below hibs with all their instant spamming crap (bd, shaman, BL, healer as main people used in rvr grps)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Don't bother arguing with Vonwar, he is a clueless noob who never stepped outside his own realm and bases his opinions of other realms on experiences from L20 alts on Camlann.

Anyone with half a brain will know that the realms are more or less balanced since quite a few years now, the differences are minor and any imbalances arise more from the general attitude of the realm. Mids have a tendency to like to "solo" in zergs, whereas Hib seem to have a little more cohesion; the usual zerg of 50 ungrouped Mid casters will easily get owned by half that number of grouped Hibs (or Albs) with proper support.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Don't bother arguing with Vonwar, he is a clueless noob who never stepped outside his own realm and bases his opinions of other realms on experiences from L20 alts on Camlann.

Anyone with half a brain will know that the realms are more or less balanced since quite a few years now, the differences are minor and any imbalances arise more from the general attitude of the realm. Mids have a tendency to like to "solo" in zergs, whereas Hib seem to have a little more cohesion; the usual zerg of 50 ungrouped Mid casters will easily get owned by half that number of grouped Hibs (or Albs) with proper support.

So true. Midgard is just having the bad luck that they have people like Vonwar in their ranks :<

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooom
Belomar has turned "leet"

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
Don't see how you can justify hibs having better skills or whatever, since albs have the most versatile classes. let's just a very simple comparison of CC between the 2 main CC of hib/alb

alb (sorc) 1850 range mezz with 3s cast, but sorc gets dex growth as he levels, well templated gives 370~ with no aug dex with saracen. also gets root to play with. amnesia on 2s cast time, but with capped dex/speed it casts almost instant.(not our fault albs don't know how to use it) good dps

hib (bard) 1500 range mezz with 3s cast for aoe 2.5s for single target, no dex growth, giving 330~ dex with no aug dex with celt. no other form of CC but has the advantage of instant amnesia and instant single + aoe mezz. minor dps

if you wanna go as far as to include mids

mid (healer) 1500 range mezz with 3s cast, 2.5s for single target, no dex growth, giving 320~ dex with no aug dex with norse/dwarf. 2.5s single target 11s stun, 2.5s aoe stun (varies on duration with spec, normally 9s). 2.5s cast single target root. 2s cast on amnesia, instant single mezz, instant aoe mezz, instant single stun, instant aoe stun. no dps

as for mezzing/coc ability i'd say it's probably mid > alb > hib but if you take other things into account (as in play styles etc) it's hib > mid > alb

bard can focus entirely on mezzing/kiting
mid has to do cc mixed with healing
alb generally try and mix cc w/ dps which does work as long as you have 2 sorcs

hibs aren't OP, they are just given that impression by people that like to cry that they got pwned by a bard using amnesia!! anyway, hf playing vs mids, after all mids are below hibs with all their instant spamming crap (bd, shaman, BL, healer as main people used in rvr grps)

Agree with most of what U said. but thin what vonwar meant is mainly 2 things.

Basline stun is in itself OP abil on a caster. And then the fact that bainshee nuke is 223 where as mid/alb base nukes is 179 thats roughly 25% more damage.

But as far as CC in general hib ain't OP :drink:

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs have fewer players than mids or albs so obviously they have more trouble taking keeps etc when the other realms are not occupied with each other. To suggest it's down to the players is ridiculous.

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:
Hibs have fewer players than mids or albs so obviously they have more trouble taking keeps etc when the other realms are not occupied with each other. To suggest it's down to the players is ridiculous.

Remind me again, which realm is currently underpopulated?

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Olvoair said:
Remind me again, which realm is currently underpopulated?
Hibs. Mids are slightly lower on excal but on pryd hibs are significantly lower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom