Remove /level20 lock on catacombs classes?

Remove /level20 lock on catacombs classes?

• Yes, about time.

Votes: 112 72.3%
  • No, and my reason why is bellow in my post.

Votes: 43 27.7%

• Total voters

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Remove it on Bainshee and valkyrie and Tic maybe :p

Not like Vamps or Locks have much trouble lvling is it.

Oh and remove it for Bonedancers :)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
The restriction shouldn't be removed - in fact, /level should be removed from the game completely.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Tesla Monkor said:
The restriction shouldn't be removed - in fact, /level should be removed from the game completely.
agreed, its no tlike when you get pl'd the 20 first lvls will take time and if its not there people will maybe (just maybe) have a greater chance og getting grp.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
All or none, personally I think they should go with none but they won't so we may as well have all.

Bikkus

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
All or none, personally I think they should go with none but they won't so we may as well have all.

I agree, it's either all or none. I would prefer none as it might, just might, bring people back to the lowbie zones to level. Then again with all the PLing going on...

Grayedd

Fledgling Freddie
Get rid of /level it doesn't encourage new players as they can't get a group

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Imo they should delete whole /level thing. o_O

I loved the old times exping with FGs and such things

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Bikkus said:
I agree, it's either all or none. I would prefer none as it might, just might, bring people back to the lowbie zones to level.

no chance, not aslong as PL'ing is faster....

remove the possibility to PL and THEN u can look at removing any /level.

but concidering the ammount of ppl that will possibly quit that aint ever gonna happen...

Magicthise

Fledgling Freddie
Remove /level, but sort out level cap in groups, so lower level players can join in with lvl 50 grp's, might encourage a few more casual players, especially on Glastonbury.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
/level 20 fucked the game up why not give/ml10 or/clxp ? no thanks

Ahtlehson said:
Imo they should delete whole /level thing. o_O

I loved the old times exping with FGs and such things

amen to that

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
All or none IMO too.

And remove all XP benefits for players less than 80% of the highest group members level, stop PL for good.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
remove /level completely - most fun i've had recently has been with a group of alliance members levelling from 1 in just the albion mainland and SI zones, no buffbots, no cash/items transfers, no buying stuff from CMs.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Let´s face it: it´s too late already. The good old times of 3 groups in Mithra Disciple room won´t come back, there are too few new people starting to play and older ones have their PL toys to speed up the process. /level is just a storm in the nutshell. If you wanted to enforce grouping, you´d need to do the following:

- remove /level 20
- remove task dungeons or make task dungeons start at a mob level suitable for 4 players
This will piss off Mister Lone Ranger and Tonto though.
- adjust the xp system, so people can´t get xp if the level difference is too big (hi, Mister Necro)
- remove autotrain
- increase xp for group xping (= the more players, the more xp.. regardless if it´s an instance, a dungeon or outdoors)
- increase droprate for groups (= the more players, the more % chance of a rog drop)
- reduce mana and health regeneration time, based on the No. of people in the group

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
Thats the idea yes. It would encorouge people to group more.

stopping a level 7 player from playing with a mate who's level 10 is encouraging him to group more???

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Let´s face it: it´s too late already. The good old times of 3 groups in Mithra Disciple room won´t come back, there are too few new people starting to play and older ones have their PL toys to speed up the process. /level is just a storm in the nutshell. If you wanted to enforce grouping, you´d need to do the following:

- remove /level 20
- remove task dungeons or make task dungeons start at a mob level suitable for 4 players
This will piss off Mister Lone Ranger and Tonto though.
- adjust the xp system, so people can´t get xp if the level difference is too big (hi, Mister Necro)
- remove autotrain
- increase xp for group xping (= the more players, the more xp.. regardless if it´s an instance, a dungeon or outdoors)
- increase droprate for groups (= the more players, the more % chance of a rog drop)
- reduce mana and health regeneration time, based on the No. of people in the group

Well said. I actually agree with everything you have said.:worthy:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:

why there are low level fop's.. that make u feel 'resting' and gives u hp end and power.. they look like little fires wich u can use once. but are very very very cheap:)

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I know... Lyonesse Gobos drop them (and they´re lvl 44+, so not really "noob-ish" range)
But why force players to buy something and stick crap into their invents? I mean.. with that argument, you can also say: why have Clerics? There are healing potions on CMs. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom