Remedy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
<--- insert some witty stats comment here ...

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
I know this is an old thread but I'm so glad that Mythic agreed with me and gave us Remedy!!!! :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Meh , its stupid now , its just another timer/button to press ... givf assasin's a new rr5 now tbh :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I would love something like free vanish 2 or another stealthlore timer ...

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
I would love something like free vanish 2 or another stealthlore timer ...

No offence but I never understood the need for vanish ( I tried it once and didnt found it usefull ). So do you really need vanish?

Most of the time when you press it they will hunt you down, even visible people will pop SL to get you after the vanish and in NF your back on the spot within 5 minutes. Isnt it better to put your RA points in something more usefull ( dmg, defensive ra's etc? ) :)

edit: ok maybe its nice if its free but spending 15 points or whatever it is just to get away from a zerg... nah.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
He is using vanish as a deception. He wants us to believe he needs to escape from mulitple enemies attacking him where it's pretty obvious that it's the vicitims he is stealth zerging rather deserve that realm ability.

That being said, a new term is born: the deceptive hypocrite (also starring in various 1 vs 1+n movies after earning 5+n realm ranks in a random Post Mortem zerg).

Some famous protagonist of these forums would maybe call the deceptive hypocrite also the elite lemon.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Witt....u were an Inflitrator, now u are (Forum) Necromancer.....what a shame ;)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Im Give a posion that makes the Buffbot go LD ... much better imo =)

oir sheer buffbot - removes bb from group. I like yer thinkin. Alb solo casters would be fooked. :)

Edit*
Sorry, that solo should be in quotes.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I think the whole concept of Remedy is crap as RR5. Most RR5 abilities are quite ok and can be used to a good advantage versus different enemies. Remedy is just assassin vs. assassin, as no other class in game uses poisons. I mean in general the 3 assas have nice themes that you could follow, which was basically implemented by the 3 different RR5 abilities, just that NS' really got the very long end of the stick. So what if - following the themes - stuff would be changed a bit like that:

-NS (Poisonous Plant): 30s duration, 20% chance to crit with poisons (he's a "nightshade" after all)
-Infil (Shadow Infiltration): 10s "super stealth" without following the fumble (not usable like vanish though, you have to be in stealth already)
-SB (Loke's Treachery): some% chance to avoid a lethal blow (like Flask ability)

How does that sound? =)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Almost any change can only be for the better... Also a reworking of the DB abilities ... cause sb again got shafted

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
-NS (Poisonous Plant): 30s duration, 20% chance to crit with poisons (he's a "nightshade" after all)
-Infil (Shadow Infiltration): 10s "super stealth" without following the fumble (not usable like vanish though, you have to be in stealth already)
-SB (Loke's Treachery): some% chance to avoid a lethal blow (like Flask ability)

How does that sound? =)

The sb one looks crap. Would prefer a summoned blade, so the sb would have a third weapon, a bit like BM's have now.

The inf one is a free PA every x min for the inf, so no no!

Don't mind about the NS one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom