Remedy

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sauruman said:
Puppet says the only difference from scouts to rangers, is that scouts have a 9sec stun.

No, I said 'If the enemy has no Purge up against a scout with slam, he's dead'.

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
nah i often have purge up when i get stunned etc. I hardly ever purge a slam on me.

Im not a great fighter or anything and i often screw up during fights but i dont think they do all that much damage once i meelee m.

Granted if they are at range i javalin m as soon as its gone and go meelee and maybe i keep track if my ip is up.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
remedy is overpowered as fuck, but ns without remedy are a little weaker then infils i think. plus gingger is prolly a shit infil!:fluffle:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
you say remedy is OP. I say they need it to stand a chance against me ;)

But the timer is silly imo

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well you need a shitload of unique toys and luck to be able to beat a ns with equally good gear + remedy ;)

havnt played mine much lately, and i guess the sb's with afcharge + 2x heat legendary + phoebus charge + som + malice up are quite hard, but then so is a ns with afcharge + malice.. + remedy.. :p

Aashild

Fledgling Freddie
U suck Gingg ... u should borrow my mincer ! :cheers: Name the the place and the time :drink:

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes I feel like an old ghost haunting streets I shouldnt return to, but;

Remedy aint that good...from MY experiance, most NS didnt have time to press it before debuff+Lifebane/Viper hit home.

BUT feels like a sb-ra. A way to make them stop whine about strenght/slash-only-weapons... but Mythic manage to fuck up that also.

To be honest, wow-rogue > sb pre 1.62, by 10 000 miles(just ma taste).

Time to make some muffins, bai!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
well you need a shitload of unique toys and luck to be able to beat a ns with equally good gear + remedy ;)

havnt played mine much lately, and i guess the sb's with afcharge + 2x heat legendary + phoebus charge + som + malice up are quite hard, but then so is a ns with afcharge + malice.. + remedy.. :p

No stealther should run out without af charge. I have never used PH charge and I rarely use SoM since u have to run around looking like an idiot.

I rarely use artis in 1on1 fights aswell unless they use it against me.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:

2x heater + battler + malice ready to rox at any time on an assasin? :)

I have both battler and malice at lvl 10 but only use malice for FZ or multiple opponents/vendobanespikebitches.

Suppose could use battler in OH but its goona royally fuck my temp.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
remedy is overpowered as fuck, but ns without remedy are a little weaker then infils i think. plus gingger is prolly a shit infil!:fluffle:

problem is say u get the jump, land PA/CD, NS purges, insta pops remedy u cant re-apply poisens and non of your weap procs will have any effect. Only thing u can do is pop malice and hope your MoP gives them a slapping.

Btw it does seam battler charge does not reduce the NS's absorb when popped if remedy is used..... I got the "failed to effect <insert NS> at this time" msg.

gr8!

Ps, VF shutit!

Ging

Part of the furniture
censi said:
you aint gonna get back into the groove rvring at alb bridge. all your targets are going to get dropped for you.

neway good to have you back on your inf. hopefully we can have more fights when you derusted.

win or loosing dont matter just nice to have some good fights.

(ps when you are derusted and you take your inf to places like bleed and cruach, you will understand why i was pissed at you for adding. all water under the bridge though)

Actually Censi, i had some great 1vs1 there against Nimroel, Divana, Intimate etc.., rarly found anyone add.
I spent 15 hours at bled yesterday and got my ass handed to me by eldergod's quad of hunters on multiple occasion, made fuck all rps and got frustrated to fuck.

Made more RP's huntng the solo'ers/duo'ers at alb bridge and ofc had a really quick respawn back there for when i fucked up so it was a great place to "de-rust". Solo stealth clases go there alot as there is always some cannon fodder in epics so you get alot of solo's there, not to mention those solo'ers are tooled up to the hilt like intimate/nimroel and give u a very hard time.

So in conclusion i found that alb bridge is a superb place to find some good fights against some hard opponents. Shame the beer is warm and the women cool.

One of the reasons i started this whinefest is because intimate killed me approximatly 11 times in 1 night and had remedy up every fight (except when he caught me resting on 50% hp). Still kudo's to him for rr6 :)

Thyre

Fledgling Freddie
insane whine...... if u really wana have something to whine about play
a SB they suxx totally.. ( or maybe its just me that is a gimp player):twak:

reroll ns if u think its suxx i did..:cheers:

Teheron

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
I rarely use SoM since u have to run around looking like an idiot.

U do know u can cancel the "skin" from som right? so u look normal and still have the procc.. unless they have changed somethng recently..

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
To be honest, wow-rogue > sb pre 1.62, by 10 000 miles(just ma taste).

yea, lols xD and wow warrior is like > prenerf zerk

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Teheron said:
U do know u can cancel the "skin" from som right? so u look normal and still have the procc.. unless they have changed somethng recently..
Nope, chainged it so if you cancle the looks you cancle the proc.... so yes , you do run around looking like a gimp :>

Ging

Part of the furniture
Thyre said:
insane whine...... if u really wana have something to whine about play
a SB they suxx totally.. ( or maybe its just me that is a gimp player):twak:

reroll ns if u think its suxx i did..:cheers:

PH use it!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
problem is say u get the jump, land PA/CD, NS purges, insta pops remedy u cant re-apply poisens and non of your weap procs will have any effect. Only thing u can do is pop malice and hope your MoP gives them a slapping.

Btw it does seam battler charge does not reduce the NS's absorb when popped if remedy is used..... I got the "failed to effect <insert NS> at this time" msg.

gr8!

Ps, VF shutit!

err, if you pa/cd comeone and still lose to a ns even if he pops remedy after you do really suck. thing is that every ns that isn't reading irc or fh whines like this will be able to pop remedy before getting jumped, and thats the big issue with the ra.

anyone can purge the debuffs and very, very few assassins will reply them, but if remedy is up you can't even debuff their hp from the start which gives them loads more hp (which used to be a weakness of ns) and higher ws until you purge the debuff

combined with item/weapon based debuffs not working.. well.. :p

if a ns is too slow to pop remedy before getting jumped it doesn't mean the ability is fine, it means the ns sucks :p

edit- and ye, i enjoyed using remedy at start of nf a lot. all those prenerf LA and DF cocksmokers get so owned now its a nice taste of their own medicine. it gets boring really fast though, combined with stealthzergs becoming popular rather than being the scum of the stealthing scene, i pretty much retired my ns :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Teheron said:

Read patch notes

Teheron

Fledgling Freddie
Agrigo said:
Nope, chainged it so if you cancle the looks you cancle the proc.... so yes , you do run around looking like a gimp :>

bah, that sucks..

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
ph-purge-arrogance can still make an ns wonder if he pressed remedy correctly but adaptation isnt the issue balance is....

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
reggie said:
nah i often have purge up when i get stunned etc. I hardly ever purge a slam on me.

Im not a great fighter or anything and i often screw up during fights but i dont think they do all that much damage once i meelee m.

Granted if they are at range i javalin m as soon as its gone and go meelee and maybe i keep track if my ip is up.

why would you need to purge a slam anyway? Its not like the scout can shoot you when your two other mates are slapping him around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom